Grinning from Ear to Ear in the Land of Smiles

zanemay

It's been about 5 months since I posted a trip report about Thailand - too busy and having too much fun. The half-pat life - 3 months Thailand, 3 months California, 3 months Thailand, 3 months California - is great! After this last time in LOS I'm grinning like the Canary that Ate the Cheshire Cat!

As each trip has gotten better, this was my best trip ever. I found myself being less irritated by all those little things that used to get under my skin. My Thai language is dramatically improved and even though I don't speak well, I understand a lot better. Because I speak a bit and understand a bit, the girls love to yak on and on as if I understand everything! I don't and I don't want to, believe me. The language barrier can be a real blessing when you deal with Thai woman. In fact I've told Matty, my Carribean lady in California, that sometimes I wished we spoke different languages.

This time in LOS I also avoided any hint of a serious relationship. Love never reared its ugly/lovely, awful/wonderful head.

When I arrived in Pattaya and resettled into my regular room, I did what I call "getting organized," which to me means putting together a team. Of course they don't know they're a team, but anyway, this time I got set up with four great girls, all of whom went with only one man - Zane. None of them worked in bars or spoke English. Two have never been with farangs before and two have only gone with one or two. They are all fun and affectionate and they were all willing students in the Zane May Academy of Sexual Favors. I've taught them to do everything just the way I like it and what they can do with their tongues will truly amaze those who come after me! (Gentlemen, you are welcome!)

I've always thought that four girls would be a good number and it is. I find that I can set up a schedule to see four regulars and still leave time for occasionals. Most days I see one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Perhaps skip a day and then see the other two. On my days off I might see other girls I know, but who aren't regulars, or I just set my Rovin' Eye free. (Thanks for the loan, Sir! :bow:) Once in awhile I take a break altogether.

With my schedule, when each of the four leaves I tell her when she can come back and I write it down. It's hilarious that I can leave my written schedule out on the coffee table because they can't read English. Really risky is the fact that I keep their four toothbrushes in zip lock bags in my cosmetics bag in the bathroom. What would happen if any of them ever goes into it - four baggies, each with a toothbrush and a name label inside. (No, no Tilac! That not name for lady. That name for month! In October I use my red toothbrush, in November the green one...) I have been very good at remembering to pull out the right toothbrush before each girl arrives. Not that any one of them thinks I am hers alone, but Tilac's toothbrush and Zane's toothbrush laid out side by side make a good impression.

All the girls are about thirty. All of them have one child and none of them have any stretch marks from pregnancy. I usually have the girls come to my room on their own because I don't want to be seen with them. They think I must have another woman nearby, but I tell them I just don't want to be seen by all the motorcycle taxi guys out front, the security guards and the strays seem to have nothing better to do than hang around and gossip. I'm trying to have a little privacy, but lord knows if any farang can succeed at that in this country.

I met the first one a couple of weeks into my three month stay. Slender with almost no body fat, Pah lives on a farm in Chachoeng Sao Province near Chonburi, an hour by bus from Pattaya. For the first few weeks she would just come to town to see me, but then, Buddha bless her, she enrolled in a massage school. Between going there and attending the Zane May Institute, she has developed a VERY fine set of pleasure skills. Are you thinking she's a whore? She's not. She had only gone with one farang before, and that was two years ago. About the third time she came over, she arrived with a note written in English by someone in her village. "I am coming to see you because my family owes 30,000 baht to the agricultural collective." She wanted me to know that this wasn't her chosen line of work. Shes a good girl who never sleeps over. It's surprising that after almost three months of seeing her, I wasn't at all bored. She arrived around 3 in the afternoon on Tuesdays and Fridays, always bringing me lunch. We talked for awhile then she gave me a good long massage, which turned into a mean blowjob, which turned into a lot of every-which-way fucking. Then we took a great nap. After a month or so Miss Innocent began trying to start up again when we woke up, which I discouraged as I needed to preserve my "precious bodily fluids." :: Its interesting though, that all of my other girls will let me do anything on cameral. Pah won't even allow me a photo of her in her bra! The last bus leaves for Chachoeng Sao at 8:00 PM and I make sure she's gone in plenty of time to be on it. Refreshed from the massage and the nap, I have other fish to fry.

Second is Wee, a friend of a much more experienced girl I went with a few times. She's a nice, simple girl from Nong Khai and the quietest of the four. But she has a special talent - a most amazing tongue! She's never used it like this before, but she just gives the most amazing :censored: well never mind...dont want to offend... But she does everything nice and slow and all with perfect pressure and goes on as long as I let her. An incredible talent!

I had a little problem with her, though. One night when she was due to come to my room at midnight, I went for a walk along the beach at 9:00 PM. There she was in a very sexy dress. Oh, did I chew her out! And sent her back to her room! And watched her walk away until she was out of sight! Later she tried to tell me she wasn't out there looking for men, but just looking for her friend. She wouldn't budge off of this ridiculous lie! "Well, if you don't believe me, up to you!" How do you say, "You're insulting my intelligence" in Thai!? After that, I never saw her at the beach again and she claims to mostly stay in her room unless she is coming to see me or going shopping. I believe that's probably true.

Number three is Gan. Again, I was talking to a girl I used to see, one that was always effusive. This time she pointed out Gan, "Here! This lady my friend. You like dtua lek. (little body). She just come yesterday." Wow, was that true! Gan was frozen with shyness. She didn't speak or understand any English. I spoke to her in Thai and she thawed a bit. She looked okay, but dressed as plain as plain can be. Since "Just came yesterday" is almost always worth a try to me, and as I had a date with Pah in a few minutes, I told Gan I'd look for her the next day. I did, and she was out with her friends again and this time much more animated. I asked her if she wanted to go to my room and she did. When we got there she promptly sat on the bed and started crying. "What's the matter?" "I never go with a man like this before." Boo-hoo, boo-hoo!

Time was when I got into a situation where the girl was anxious, I didn't quite know what to do. I always told them it was okay if they left, I would still give them some money. Or I told them we didn't have to have sex. But they never left and we always had sex and it was always fine. So I laid on the bed with Gan and hugged her. She's a warm girl and she liked it. Pretty soon she wanted to go shower. As I expected, she had no experience with sa-moke (Yet! :devil:) and I didn't push it. We had regular vaginal sex :sleeping: for awhile, then I worked around behind her and played with her backside. Before long I made the most comfortable entry into the sweetest :censored:... oh well, never mind again... But it was a pure delight!

But this girl later turned out to be a pain in MY ass after she was more familiar with me. She was always talking and always saying the wrong thing. One day she capped things by making a grand statement in complicated Thai that sent me running to my dictionary: "To you I am a woman who just comes here to pander to your every desire." Big words for a little girl! And so cynical. I once had a girlfriend in the USA who needed help with her rent. She wanted the help, but hated taking it at the same time. In an unhappy moment she said, "Now I'm just your whore!" Yes, well perhaps it was a bit like that considering she couldn't pay her rent, combined with the fact that she was such an fine shag. But such things are best left unsaid - why bite the hand that feeds you? Our relationship never really recovered. Given that baggage, I wasn't happy with Gan when she let loose her choice bit. I told her she talked too much and talked mai dee (not good), but I didn't have the language skill to really say what I wanted. Next time I saw her she was pretty much the same so I decided to chuck her. After a few days though, I was sitting alone and she came and sat with me. It was late and I didn't have anything else going so I gave in and took her to my room. That was it! No more sarcasm! 100% with the program...i.e., pandering to my every desire. :grinyes: And happy to do it!

The last girl, Bee, is the one I thought I would miss the most, because I met her just two weeks before leaving and every time got better and better. She was always nice and lovely and agreeable and a good kisser. She's a real afternoon delight because she could sleep in my arms for two solid hours without moving. One time, coming out of dreamland, I was slowly surfacing, resisting coming back to reality. In my stupor I felt something strange, something I couldn't make out. When I was just a little more conscious, I realized I was holding something big. Was it a pillow? When I surfaced I had a wonderful moment when I discovered Bee, softly breathing. (Ouch! That makes me miss her too mauch!)

But she had started out slow with me, never having gone with a farang before. At first she didn't like her rear end touched at all. She would only sa-moke, which she did very well, saying that her Thai boyfriend back home had liked it. But one day she had been hanging out drinking beer with a girlfriend from BKK. She was in a good mood! I said I wanted to "len kang nok hee" (play outside pussy), but when I went "kang nai" (inside) she enjoyed it.. She even let me try to go in the back! My wick was a little burned down and I hadn't eaten my VV - I wasn't expecting the opportunity. But she did such nice things with her tongue! I was so happy that day that I took her straight to the internet shop and set up an address for her. Grinning all the time. :grinyes: What a sweetheart!

So time moved on and the dreaded day came. I was sorry to leave my girls. I know that when I go they have to find other men, because I am not a money sender - not that they haven't asked. As usual, by the time I come back they will have scattered - hooked up with other guys (because I trained them so well!!), gone home, or maybe even gotten regular jobs (which doesnt preclude them selling, as the euphemism goes, "bawrigan pee-set." [special services]) Then I will have the challenge of organizing another team. Nice work if you can get it!

I mentioned the difficulty of trying to maintain any semblance of privacy in Thailand. A couple of trips back I brought in a girl early in the day. I didn't know her from Eve. It so happened she was a big-mouth. Before we got started, the cleaning girls needed to come in. While they worked, she just had to share with them: "He wants to fuck my ass, but I don't want to." They looked at me, rattled off a lot of rapid-fire Thai, and shook their heads. Cringe! :rolleyes:

It's a hoot that I met one of my girls along Beach Road and although she hadn't started working farangs yet, she told me, "I came two days ago and I already know you like the butt!"

I know another girl that I saw walking hand-in-hand with a guy about four and a half feet tall with a build reminiscent of a bowling ball. He had a second girl on the other side and he looked about 70. I saw my friend again a few hours later and I was dying to know what went on:

"What did you do with him?"

"One lady suck dick, one lady suck nom. (Nipple.) Him have big house. 3 million. Have wife."

"Where is the wife?"

"Home. No problem. If he want lady, he can"

"Did he come?"

"Shu-wah. Why not?" Wow!

"How old is he?"

"60." So much for his privacy!

Then there's this other guy. 30 something, looks entirely normal. "Him come beach every day. Take lady, every day not same. Fuck two times. Give four thousand." Wow! To be rich, young and horny! The girls, by the way, didn't think he was Mr. Wonderful so much as they thought he was a strange anomaly. Never seen anything like it before, never will again.

Zane May

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or I just set my Rovin' Eye free. (Thanks for the loan, Sir! )

Anytime!

Your list reminded me of a year I spent in Wash DC working. I was dating 4 girls. Kept a list at work of what I was doing each day AND what I told each of them I was doing if not with them. I was quite a source of amusement for everyone else in the office. It all caved in eventually, but was great while it lasted.

rovineye said:

Your list reminded me of a year I spent in Wash DC working. I was dating 4 girls. Kept a list at work of what I was doing each day AND what I told each of them I was doing if not with them. I was quite a source of amusement for everyone else in the office. It all caved in eventually, but was great while it lasted.

Ah Sir...

I see that like Mr. Zane your forte is not monogamy, aka monotony.

Me thinks more is Rovin' than yer eye.

More pow-wah to you! ;)

GG

Dude great story. Reminds me of my friend in Cali. When we go out he says "wait, Janes coming later" and damned if he does not change the picture above his bed to the girl coming over. He rotates a few of these pics depending on who's coming over. Funny shit. He is dead serious about it too.

Oneye

sorry for saying that:

- paying and xxx many girls means for you the best or a great trip ever,

- stay in Pattaya means to you stay in Thailand and understanding LOS

- bar hopping and chats with isarn girls means understanding the Thai Language well.

:devil:

Mentors, what is the problem here? Do you have some personal problem with Zane's reports? I don't like this shit here. If you have a problem take it over to PM please. This is where everyone gets to post their trip reports, and discuss them, but taking personal shots at the posters is not appreciated here. If you have a problem with something posted here bring it to a moderator's attention, and the mod will decide if it is inappropriate or not. Otherwise refrain from trying to put-down or judge others here through their reports.

Cent

p.s. Next time I'll just delete your post. This is left up as a warning to others this stuff, no matter how veiled and couched in negatives, will not be let stand any more. Enough please.

Ranger,

The anti-sex tourist police are no longer allowed to rant on here!! If they don't like it, well, don't fucking read it, I say! Zane's stories, as are yours and all others who like to regale us with their trip reports and experiences are most welcome here. It's really what TR's section is all about isn't it? :-) So please Ranger, and Zane and all you other guys, tell us your stories and experiences. I promise to keep the holy rollers and holier than thou guys off your backs. I have the power! :-)

Cent

I'd second this... Someone who comes to this board and shares his experience is more than welcome... In fact such posts are the lifeblood of this forum.

If anyone wants to make a post about their fascinating tour of architecture and cultural diversity within the region they are more than welcome...

Censorial or snide comments aimed at other posters, however, are not and will never be tolerated as long as I'm co-moderator here.

Archived