Grinning from Ear to Ear in the Land of Smiles

zanemay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>And if you think the amount of posts makes the man here, you are seriously deluded! :-) And like Cropduster showed you, how the hell do you know who is who on here, and how long they've been in the LOS. <<<

it appars that both of you and cropduster come from cultures where every sarcastic remark has to be explained, so it seems that i have to do that.

now, i do not get hung up on how many posts someone makes, i do look at the content of what people post. as you can see that cropduster made a post to me with my number of posts attached, i have made a sarcastic snide with attaching his number when adressing him. i even put a smily on the end so that poeple from cultures who have a underdeveloped sense of understanding sarcasm can understand that this was just meant as a not very important remark. it appears though that this is not enough. i will remember that for the future.

>>>It gives you no right to try to impose your twisted way of silencing a poster you don't like. <<<

silencing? in western culture we have terms called discussion and debate. this is taught in schools. silencing is called when one person calls the other to "shut up or...", and "just don't read it". which is what you do.

>>>On one hand you berate those involved in the P4P scene<<<

no, i don't.

read my answer to your accusations again. i hate to quote myself, but i believe i have said that i couldn't care less about what he would do in bars etc. as those a places specifically designated to cater for fulfilling fantasies of western males.

>>>Hey, yes, there are some assholes that don't know how to behave. <<<

no shit, sherlock? ;) (that smily means that this a sarcastic comment, especially relevant to this debate here)

anyhow, it really appears that the debate here ran its course. if no new revelations come up i'll be out of it.

anyhow, it really appears that the debate here ran its course. if no new revelations come up i'll be out of it

Ok same for all, this one's locked. we'll all play again later.

Laohuli ... Moderator.

Archived