It fucking hurts

skirtlifter

I know this subject has been spoken about ad nauseum but how the hell do you get over the disappointment and heartache of a BG who you know is fucking others for money. (I have been with her a long time) Is there anyway to stop her from doing so...I'm at wits end. Please...serious replies... especially from some of you that have gone through what I am experiencing now. If I could forget her I would but in the meantime I will probably drink myself to death

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most likely the only way to have her stop doing this is that you provide for an alternative life style, meaning, supporting her financially, getting her a room plus furniture, get her to do something during the day time, like going back to school/uni etc etc.

If you do this, it'll be a big financial commitment with no guarantee that it'll work out.

It's a start however.

How long do you know her, how old is she, does she have children, how long did she work at a bar?

Please give out some more information, so we have a better idea about her situation.

Thanks Limbo you make perfect sense.

I have been with the girl one year. She is 30 and has three children which her family takes care of. She tells me she worked in the bar for 6 months before I met her. For the first 6 months of our relationship she was very content and Ibelieve she she was not working...but then she began drifting back to past habits.

I think you can not do it. Do you remember the old saying "Take a girl out of a bar vs. take the bar out of the girl"?

May be, she got bored and started again. I am not sure if she does it for money or she does it for fun or she is looking for somebody else, but IMO you made your point towards her and she doesn't want to finish to work. IMO forget about her and skip to somebody else.

"...how the hell do you get over the disappointment and heartache..."

Immediately. Assuming you have provided support in the past year and haven't messed around yourself, I'm sure it hurts but don't drag it out by futilely trying to rectify matters. It's broken and unsalvagable. An all too-familiar BG tale but--as trite as it sounds it's also even more true in Thailand--there are other......

Don't deny yourself more promising opportunities. Learn from it and move on. Immediately.

Archived