5K Posts - Time to say good bye

I have been thinking about this some time now and I think, now it is the time to get a real life.

I really have to reduce the internet-time a little bit and also, there are other boards around, where I have some kind of responsibility (not here). I will do one more thing for KS (promised! :)), but then I will switch into lurking-mode or create another internet-personality.

Thank you all for the fun I had and have a good time and of course..

Sanuk!

Yep

Good luck. :bow:

5000 posts is a lot. Maybe it should be a compulsory retirement point? After all, if someone hasn't said all they can say in 5000 messages, maybe they never will.....

(FX: Pauses for a philosophical moment, then pisses off for last orders in Cowboy..)

Pete, I can relate to what you are saying here. There is a lot to be said for lurking and i can say that i enjoy the board more now than i did when i did post a lot. But then again I only have 70 posts to my name and not 5000. :: There are enough wind bags here as it is i suppose. Anyway it was good to catch up and do the rounds of cowboy with you and Suadam in early January, and true to my word i have not mentioned anything about the secret afterhours bar with the nude dancers to anyone. see you in BKK sometime.

:up:

Archived