Bars open from 12 noon to 5am in Angeles.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the link above takes you to the board that I was talking about. I thought that the info I gave would get u there..sorry! U have to register but u don't have to pay.......

UG

In about 4 hrs will be checking in with cathay for my weekend trip to Angeles.

Flying up from Manila to Clark using the Seair private charter service. The pick you up at arrivals in Manila fly you up on a 4 seater plane and deliver you to your hotel once you reach Angeles. Excellent service for about US$ 160, expensive compared to a taxi, but its gets you up there in 25 minutes and saves all the worry about traffic.

Staying at the Central Park this time. I have to say their service with regards reservations has be outstanding. Always have answered me within an hour of emailing. Even when I emailed with a request for an extra room at midnight last night I had a reply in 30 minutes.

As for runners mentioned in a few of the above posts. Angeles seems to have a reputation for runners. But I have done 8 trips within the last 12 months totalling about 45 nights in Angeles and have never had a runner. Only had one girl who got back to the room and said she was too tired to do anything, but made up for it in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of commercial sites including:-

go2phil ( the guy behind the site is easy to spot and apparently if you're not a member before you go you can sign up in situ. He's got some good photos.)

babae

filipina spice

There's always the free sites like WSG and Whorist always has info on Angeles and sometimes pics.

>>Next time I'll take a dictaphone

... That?s bloody impressive, Sukhumvit! :bow: ... and I thought I was pretty smart dialing on a mobile using one hand. :grinyes:

Yeah, I know it?s an oldie, but a good?un. Sure, it?s the way I tell ?em.

I went to the Philippines years ago, and enjoyed the scene in Ermita, but never made it to Angeles. Thanks to you and other posters for all the info. Will save it for a future visa run.

:beer:

The bar sages say that the girls in Manila are prettier and pricier. I found quite a few good uns in Angeles.

It's a bit of a one horse town though. What with you being a Ptty boy and all you'll be use to miles of go gos and bar beers. Angeles for foreigners is not much more than one strip, Fields Avenue. Still, it's worth a week or two. Make a change from Cambo visa runs.

:beer:

Archived