Flights from London to BKK

steffi

Can anybody tell me the best way to save money when booking flights from London to BKK. I may have to fly to Bangkok shortly and don't want to get ripped off. Are Trailfinders reliable?

I've flown KLM, Thai, Emirates, BA before.

I'd probably want to fly a reputable Asian airline instead of BA. I don't want to be reminded of the UK when I'm flying to Bangkok.

Hi Steffi,

I have used Trailfinders regularly in the past and find them very reliable. They normally match, or beat, what I can find on the web and do not charge for using a credit card or for postage. In fact I have just booked with them EVA Evergreen Deluxe for £654 leaving Sat 21st Feb. Its reasonably short notice and there is not much availability on all airlines. They did offer me Thai for £554 which included a couple of nights in an hotel but they could not offer a return flight on Sat 6th March.

Believe you can only book over the phone, its 0207-938 3939 (mods please detail the telephone number if its not allowed to post).

Regards

Peckieboy

P.S. I do not work for Trailfinders.

P.P.S They were offering £497 in economy

You may wish to consider this sneaky-beaky method when using Trailfinders, lads. (Copyright STH).

Even though I'm in London, I phoned the Manchester branch for tickets for the last trip. The staff there are brilliant and will go through just about every way you can get to BKK via just about every airline. You'll get a good price.

Archived