What do you call the girls....

dvarpala

Guest lazyphil

I find these two threads (whores) quite laughable--you got these guys travelling thousands of kms spending a shit load of money to then screw these 'whores'. If all these guys expect are whores then why not just stay in ones hometown and find a street walker by kerb crawling--nobody is asking anybody to dent your manly pride by calling these girls princesses but give the girls the respect you feel you deserve back or is that the issue here?? (i.e. not having any self respect!!)

My friends & I have so much fun coming up with silly nicknames for board usage that I tend to use the nicks in conversation as well. Ususally the nick is something personal to the girl, (i.e., personality, looks, where from, a play on their name, etc), so it make sense to those who know her. And yea, most girls know their board nicknames and think it's funny. Some are even *very* proud of them (the Beast & the Mango Queen come immediately to mind) :D.

But if I do not use their nickname, I'll use their real name. Or on rare occasions, I'll say "my <insert bar name> girl." Since I only spend time (drinking or other) with regulars, my friends know to whom I am referring.

Cheers,

SD

Archived