Another reason I patronize prostitutes!

JJsushi

Another reason why I patronize prostitutes is that they are readily available!! I date a regualr chick with an office job and the biggest problem for me is that SHE DOESN"T HAVE ANY TIME FOR ME!!!! She works long hours and way too many times the manager takes some of the staff members to dinner after work. Then there are the numerous conferences or seminars, etc that must be attended. She may have time only on Friday nights and Saturdays to hang out. I of course don't work when I stay in LOS for a month or 2 so I have nothing but leisure time.

Now of course I have taken the lemons and made lemonade, which is why I mess around with other chicks that are not so busy. So I guess I really can't complain too much. Works out rather well.

BTW- what is it with Thai staff eating/socializing with the boss after work? I know here in the States quitting time is take your butt home see you tomorrow time!

Hi jjsushi,

"BTW- what is it with Thai staff eating/socializing with the boss after work? I know here in the States quitting time is take your butt home see you tomorrow time!"

I've seen it quite often both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Often in expensive restaurants, so I guess the boss was paying. :grinyes:

Before I worked a lot in London and going to a pub and having some pints after work at least one time - Friday - every week is normal.

elef

hmm lemonade can be very tasty & it seems we both have similar interests & ways of dealing with the 'norman' girls :hubba:

now that thing about the boss taking one or more of the team of staff out especially on weekends I also find a bit odd, but hey it can be very convenient also :shhh:

I guess if a Thai lady wanted to tell you she was a good girl she says "yes I norman girl yes"

Rug Doctor, couldn't have said it any better myself...

But of course I will try...

I patronize Thai prostitutes because they:

laugh easily

are quite affordable

take showers/hygenic (outwardly, hehe)

are still shy (I love it when they ride side saddle, I ask one why, she say "can look my pussy")

stay mad an average of 5 minutes

are great actresses

say dirty words that make me laugh every time

give me the girlfriend experience everytime

never forget me and always take me back when I am a bad boy

Oneye

Thai's tend to OVER-use the letter 'L", not underuse it. For example, instead of staying WAT ARAI they tend to say "WAT ALAI", or instead of ARAI NA, they say ALAI na sometimes. Anyway, even if a girl said she was "normal" I still wouldn't no what that was supposed to mean.

Archived