THEFT !

"I just can?t believe the hypocrisy!

YOU have the cheek to rant about the ethics of people who steal YOUR Property when YOUR own track record of paying back the many people who have been good enough to try to help you out by lending money 9me included) is worse than pitiful."

I wrote to you for a list of alleged creditors but after 7 days you have failed to reply.

So much for YOUR credibility & hypocrisy!

--

At least 6 or 7 board members I met socially, 3 years ago, helped me out (without security) and ALL were repaid.

You were supplied with property as security, you chose not to sell the items to recoup the loan, and instead, seemed to prefer to use them from day 1.

Do you think I preferred to let my property go for a ?song? when the replacement value was in excess of 5200GBP?

I recall the day you told me that you sold the new, Olympus digital camera to a friend in Aus for only A$100 before the loan was due to be repaid.

I couldn?t believe what you had done!

The agreement I signed for you, and it was a fair agreement, stated clearly that you had the right to sell the property, if the loan was not repaid by a certain date, why did you not sell the items when It was obvious, at the time, that I couldn?t repay the loan by the due date, due to my circumstances at the time???

--

"You conduct this one man crusade to darken the reputation of sex workers, while you freely admit you are one of the professions most enthusiastic customers.

You suggest that that anyone who is doesn?t agree with the low esteem in which you hold sex workers is nieve or stupid and yet YOU manage to get ripped off 5 times in a row. Despite your efforts to rationalise and project yourself as the ?innocent victim? (how can they steal off poor disabled me ? etc.) Reading your post all I see, is just another case of serial stupidity.

In my own experience some sex workers (in this country) are liars, cheats, crooks and thieves, some are basically good honest people, and exactly the same can be said for their customers.

You have obviously had a hard time from the girls you choose, improve your selection skills and get over it."

--

5 thieves out of 100?s in over 3 years? I think you need to re-read my posts.

Of course, your outburst above wouldn?t have anything to do with my request, 3 yrs ago, that you not bring your live-in bargirl friend to my apartment due to her poor behavior?

Nah, it couldn?t?. and hypocrisy???I?ll let the reader decide who the hypocrite is.

Have a good one ::

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Bar Trippin" (or is it Ben Turpin?)

"Blackie you are so full of it. FB was being very kind in his post, one would liken it to the tip of the iceberg. Having a broken leg is not being disabled, its called injury."

If you cannot walk, you are disabled, if I shoot you in the leg, you are injured AND disabled, albeit, temporarily.

"You have always been quick to throw a degrading comment out to others, have a jab at them about their physical or financial situations."

When?

"You only ever rang people when you wanted something."

I thought that was one of the uses for a telephone!

"and you have a list of debtors as long as both your arms."

Debtors??..Yes, I am currently owed 38,000B, creditors , NO!

Sorry, that?s incorrect; I have 4 creditors, 3 in LOS and one outside LOS.

"What about the time you borrowed a thousand baht when you were down to eating pot noodles, and rushed straight out to get a shag instead of a good meal."

And I?d do it again if the girl was nice enough. :)

A good shag beats a pot noodle, anytime, and YOU were repaid the 1000B. ::

You come across as Fatbastard?s poodle with your post; I don?t recall EVER having a disagreement with you.

I?ve heard allegations that you are considering skipping back to the UK, and are finding it difficult to borrow money, is it true?

Remember, engage brain before putting fingertips in to gear.

Have a great day! ::

Archived