Board member on TV

Stickman

It might have been me, actually. :drunk: I was definitely on a TV one night last week. :rolleyes: Or was it last November? :doah: Russian extraction: street-name of "Masher" (sexy photo here) ? nipple piercings, pubic chest lice, and an arse tattoo reading "Clunk-Click Every Trip". :( Didn't realise it was a bloke in drag till I got my hand up "her" drawers in the tut tuk to the gold shop. :down:

Still, fair-to-middling BBBJ later in the Nana Hotel elevator. :up: Don't think some of the other couples in there with us were so chuffed, like. :o

Stickman said:

Did anyone see the Thai television news this morning? A certain member from this board was interviewed down at Soi Cowboy expressing his reservations about the midnight closings and how it would effect Thai people more than tourists. In the interests of preserving this fellow?s anonymity, I won?t say who he is ? but pal, you did well! Good points were made.

Stick

Why the anonymity? He puts his face on public TV so why can you not reveal his board name? You would not be revealing anything personal, and what he did on tv was not akin of spreading genitial warts in Cassanova either...

Paillote

pailote,

this is a Stickman special. " I know a high profile falang who is HIV positive .. " " Today I have been betrayed in a way like never never before . " and so forth.

Mr. Stickman loves the rest of the world staring at him waiting to release the secret but he does not deliver. gotta live with it I think.

BuBi

Archived