I love Midnite grils...

OK, this all starts out after the Friday Gullible's meeting and a fine Egyptian dinner with Khun Goatscrot, K. Bkkshooter, K. Pom Michael and some other non-board guys. We part ways except for GS. He and I go off to Cowboy. Where else?

I start off the drinking part of our agenda at Dollhouse. On the big screen there is a, uh, BG training video, shall we say. It turns out that the, uh, star of this DVD is an ex-DH dancer. She would not give the owner of DH a copy of the video (she was shy LOL). He searched high and low and was very happy someone found a copy for him in Panthip (no, not me). The dancers loved it and made appropriate oohs & ahhs as each new orifice was explored :D. However, it was all agreed that whilst the girl was very attractive, she was a starfish and we requested that he shut the DVD off as soon as that was apparant. Heaven forbid if we ruin other BGs with poor training videos showing unacceptable techniques ;).

But all that is besides the point as the title of this non-fiction work is "I love Midnite grils..."

After leaving DH, we went to Midnite, where we ran into Stickman. A few hallos & high-5s were passed around, but Stick was showing some guys the sights and could not stay with us.

On a down side, the cashier tried to rape me for B400 for mixers for my leftover B700 bottle of Sang Som! The katoey waitress stepped in and yelled at her then it was B200. Better, but still unacceptable. Remind me to have a talk with Khun Mark about that (no manager that I knew was present last night).

I was disappointed that my regular, Birfday Prezzie, was not around, but no big deal. It was a guys night out thing. A girl who is desperately trying to be my regular (just no magic between us) stopped by. GS had a few he knew and the party was rolling. A lot of new girls again. Some girls were having problems with the fittment of their costumes as some bits kept falling off ;).

Just then I see my regular, sitting with some old dude at the stage, next to the Stick entourage (he was not with them). He is groping her and buying drinks, she is trying to make eye contact with me. We do. Ahh, there is that smile that can melt steel! We continue to flirt behind Old Guy's back. GS & I and Miss Prezzie are laughing across the room and having fun. Old Guy is oblivious and just groping. I contemplated just paying her barfine and taking her out right under his nose, but thought that would be bad form. Did not want to make any trouble for Miss Prezzie and I am not generally that rude anyway.

About 15 minutes later she comes by our booth as she is getting another drink. Old Guy is occupied with looking at the stage, so Prezzie grabs me and gives me a long wet one with tongue. I tell her that I want her to go with me tonight. She says she wants the same and will when old guy leaves. I tell her fine, let him buy as many drinks as he wants. She sniff kisses my cheek and goes back to him.

Another couple of drinks go by. All the Midnite girls know what is going on, especially after this stunt: Prezzie was dancing and her kit kept falling off. Darn poor quality stuff ;). Old Guy goes to the loo. She yells at me and motions me to come over to the stage. I do. She kneels down, grabs me and lip-locks me for about 15 seconds all while making sure Old Guy does not come out and see us. He doesn't. All the Midnite grils shriek and laugh. I am back in my seat before he finishes in the loo.

Another drink for Prezzie. Only cola, she does not drink even thought she was acting very silly last night. Naturally high, I believe and very sweet not wanting to spoil Old Guy's fun. She really is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in LoS. She tells me that she is trying but can't seem to get rid of him. I tell her no problem, I'll wait. This is fun, kinda an expat benefit. She sniff-kisses my hand and tell me she has an idea.

Prezzie is back on stage. He friends are helping try to keep her costume on, but mostly they are kicking it around the stage after it has fallen off. They are having the same problem, too. What a shame. We should take up a collection of clothing that has snaps/buttons/velcro/etc. that actually work...NOT :D! Old Guy picks up her top and stores it in his pocket. Nice one, good idea. Prezzie just finishes her set sans top.

Now the "Midnite Gril" plan goes into action. Three dancers decend upon Old Guy while Prezzie goes off somewhere. They convince him to buy them drinks with the strategic use of their hands. I notice, but did not put two & two together. About 5 minutes later, I spot Prezzie hiding out near the cashier. She looks at me and smiles and puts her finger to her lips. Ahhhh, I get it now. After the drinks for the other dancers arrive, they glance at Prezzie and go into full court press mode. Prezzie sneaks over to me and conspiratorially whispers: "OK, pay my BF and I will tell him that I am hungry and going out to eat. You follow out after."

She sneaks off to bar the BF and changes. I see her stop by Old Guy's seat and tell him. Even though he must have bought her 10 drinks, he is happy with the attentions of three new grils and does not seem to care. I follow on about 5 minutes later. He did not seem to suspect a thing. The three co-conspirators all give a a thumbs-up and a wicked smile. I must remember to buy them all drinks the next time I am there. They deserve it for sure.

No need for any more details of the evening. But I did have to make a comment about it being kinda fun to do that to tourists :devil:. Prezzie replied that she has gone with him before, but likes me much better. Might even be real affection as I do not overpay (normal low end ST rate although she got a tip for her work this evening), but I do BF her if she is sick (she goes home) and always drop any other girl the minute she is free (she is #1 for me in that bar and she knows it); but she also knows that there is ZERO chance what anything will ever come of our friendship. Also, to my great surprise, she says that Old Guy has lived in Bangers for seven years and spoke very good Thai. Makes me wonder a) if he knew what was going on and just played along or not? and B) if he is on this board?

So, Old Guy, if you are on this board, I am sorry about sleazing your girl last night. Well, no, not really, but it is the polite thing to say LOL! :hubba: :neener:

Cheers,

SD

100% true. Ask Goatscrot. Ya, she did go to VooDoo, but hated it immensely. Mai sanuk. The girls did not interact with one another (she likes having fun on stage) and she did not like the ladyboys either.

I lost her cause after two days at VooDoo her little brother got into a motocy accident back home. She quit and went home to help out doing the things he did on the farm while he got a bit better. She came back to Midnite about three weeks ago -- I found out by accident on Valentines Day (another worthy post). And no, she never asked me for money. She knows she would not get it and it would spoil our friendship.

Cheers,

SD

Tiger, I would never question the vercity of any of your posts....... however I can and do confess to a great deal of jealousy. ::

Yeah, it's hard for the girls to move bars when they have developed real friendships in one. Well now at least you don't have to far to travel to find her. :neener:

Archived