I love Midnite grils...

i used to have a bad habit of doing up a midnite gril after getting home from a night on the piss. i nearly burnt the house down a few times after falling asleep with the griller going so now i restrict myself to takeaways.

WOW ! your my hero

You posted you wondering why she went with you considering you dont pay much.?

Maybe the old guys cock was big, and she felt she needed to downsize for the night.

cheers

Well no mate im not banned elsewhere [not that I know of anyway].

I really think the first posters performance in the midnite bar was badform.

He didnt want to pay the girls b/f in front of the oldguy because apparantly thats not his style, and yet he has no qualms about sneeking of behind his back and taking her out.

Why didnt you just have the BALLS to go up to the guy and say " hey are you paying her b/f tonight, if not im going to"

It dosnt matter if its an old guy a young guy a tourist whatever I belive a certain amount of respect needs to be afforded to everyone.

cheers

Dude, her choice, her idea. I did not force her to do anything she did not want to do. As always with my regular girls, if they have a customer I shoo them away to make their money. That is their job. I can always come back another night. But I am not going to discourage her if she decides she wants to go with me. Anyway, Miss Prezzie is not an indentured slave -- just 'cuz someone buys her drinks all night does not make her obliged to go to bed with him.

Miss Prezzie is smart enough to know all about the "fantasy" aspect of the bar scene. Other lesser quality girls would have just told him "thanks for the drinks, now bugger off!" I see it all the time and it has happened to me as well (when it does the offending girl is immediately off the "buy drinkies" list).

I think the Prezzie just wanted to make her decision as painless as possible on the guy. I thought that was sweet, very Thai, and the realist in me sez a good business move, too. You obviously see it differently and that is OK. But I will defend my friend's actions.

Cheers,

SD

PS: Hey Chappie: Ya "Ernie" has it in for me even tho' we have never met. Had drinkies with Frangers, "the Sharjah Sheik" and others last Friday. Frangers did not even know the situ -- we had a good laugh about it. I do not much care as I am amazingly more productive with only one board to look at LOL!

Archived