Kings Head final meeting this Friday.

spirit_of_town_hall

norfloxacin400 said:

I bet STH got some good footage on his video phone.

Nah, just the same old bimbo (no offence intended) running around his hotel bedroom half naked ::, tell you what though, STH did manage to make 3 grand entrances during the night, methinks he also managed to save the lives of a couple of geordie cadets :grinyes:(those that were there will understand :up:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i have seen his bkk footage over and over again. I though he might have got some good pics of carew dancing on the tables though. BTW if your lucky enough see the girl in the undies in person you'll see what all the fuss is about ::

LOL! Roman and 'R' also managed to save a group of older male tourists from Ireland from being scammed in Soho just before you arrived BB. What is it with people - EVERYONE should know by now that the 'naughty-nightlife' of Soho is a myth, a scam, a fucking dangerous business but still they come sniffing around like lambs to the slaughter.

I'd nearly forgotten about the young squaddies. Fuckin' 'ell. Again, same-same.

If we all weren't such lovely chaps eh?

N400 - the fragrant 'N'. Yes indeed. We use that footage to hypnotise Roman! Point the screen at his face and he's off on one! 'Hello, Ro. Wake up, Roman. ROMAN!!"

Roman ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :: have you told him what that really dangerous girl in the cathouse said she was going to do to him next time she saw him ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

norfloxacin400 said:

that really dangerous girl in the cathouse said she was going to do to him next time she saw him ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

No? I didn't know anything about that (or I was pissed at the time). I can guess which one you mean though - she's nice, but a bit wise if you know what I mean!

I'd better warn him tomorrow although I know he is after a drinking partner tonight.

Archived