Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

At the Dollhouse on Soi Cowboy there is a mother daughter combo. The mother isn't that bad either. She has a solid body with ok face and her daughter is quite nice. The experience was interesting. Over in Pattaya at the TQ on Beach road there once were sisters that worked the day shift...enjoyable with Big sister and li'l sis. I've found many teams of related blood willing to do the 3 some and some active in the lesbo side of things...

What I want to know: If you were given the chance would you partake?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loads of votes but not many follow-up comments! LOL!

I think the ideal combo would be Ma Ingals from 'Little House on the Prairie' and the blonde one (yeah, the blind one) but when she was older and was teaching in Walnut Grove school...and preferably not blind, though I don't reckon it matters much - and perhaps Nelly Olsen (q.v Goodnight John Boy thread which I'm derailing to talk about LHOtP).

...but none of them Walton birds. There wasn't a decent looker among 'em. They all looked suspiciously like Granpa Walton anyway. No wonder Grandma was such a bad tempered old cow.

It wasn't their mountain y'know. No way could they have proved it. Just calling a mountain after your family doesn't mean it's yours.

>>>What I want to know: If you were given the chance would you partake?<<<

personally, i think this is utterly disgusting, and degrading. would fuck your brother or father if enough money is offered? :banghead:

"

"personally, i think this is utterly disgusting, and degrading. would fuck your brother or father if enough money is offered?"

Agreed..Try counseling or better yet keep your sick thoughts to yourself.Power of $$ corrupts absolutely.

FLYOW I think the answer is obvious YES!! He probably would.

flyonzewall said:

>>>What I want to know: If you were given the chance would you partake?<<<

personally, i think this is utterly disgusting, and degrading. would fuck your brother or father if enough money is offered? :banghead:

Sure. :up:

Brother and sister are laying in bed. Says sister "You are so much better than daddy"

Says Brother: "That's what mum tells me too"! :grinyes:

But seriously, how many dads and sons were together involved in a gang-bang. Loads I guess!

:doah:

MaW

I had a pair of sisters that would do a full onm Lesbo show but only with each other. They said since they were sisters it was homo shite.

Archived