Ptty Music Fest 19-21st March

Sukhumvit

Billed as Thailand's biggest musical extravaganza. There will be 3 separate stages from 6pm to midnight on all days.

Stage one will be up in North Ptty by the Town Hall, featuring Thai pop and rock. Tell your lady that LOSO are pegged to appear

Stage two down at an undisclosed location on Beach Road. Featuring indie, djs, hip hop, international bands. No big names mentioned/heard yet.

Stage three will be further on down Sth Ptty. Again the location isn't too clear but think it's by the fishing pier at end of Walking St. Will feature jazz.

I think it's a free festival. More info will post.

You probably know this anyway now. The second stage will be at the bottom of Soi 4 on Beach Rd. The third stage will be by the Balihai Pier in South Pattaya. Apparently Thai rock combo The Silly Fools will also be appearing at the first stage.

(Side note. Just walked past Xcyte Disco on 3rd Rd, (just can't keep away from The Castle :hubba:), and it seems that LOSO are playing there tonight. Not that I've got the energy to go out after last night.)

The Family? What a sad old lot. Wonder if they've converted many Thais to their way of thinking. Sick pups...

:onfire:

Then again, if they've got some smart looking Thai birds between the ages of 18-35 who are looking for some flirty fishing action then... D'you know what stage these dudes are appearing on?

:cover:

Went to the Beach stage, for the hip hop, trance, whatever DJ thing. Was real cool, actually, like a mini Koh Samui full moon party, but with thai girls sweating off the dance floor, not fat butted farangettes. All gain.

Going back tonight. Hey, Suk, last night was just BABES night. Fuck, man, am i glad i postponed the return. Babes from BKK, Babes from Pattaya, free babes, hired babes, whatever...... BUTT CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey big guy, just left Minvaz at the a/con bus station to BKK. It was full of hundreds of festival goers making their way back. Quite long queues to wait to get tickets for the bus. He could be there for a few hours.

On the way up there we passed Stage 1 where there were some cute Thai ladies limbering up for their performance tonight.

Archived