Best Places For Booking Flights UK to LOS????

Could anyone assist with advice on the best sites/Agents for booking reasonable cost flights to Bangkok From the UK please!

Any assistance/advice would be very welcome!

Dave

I'm originally from Blackpool and can well understand your desire to get away from the place. I left 18 years ago and try not to get back............

Your best options for a cheap scheduled flight to LOS from the UK are Flightbookers, Travelbag and Trailfinders (if you want a good hotel deal as well), this time of year you should get a direct flight with a good airline for just over £400 and a stopover flight for rather less than that

good luck

dave.

read the papers on a weekend and see the travel pages,there are many websites for flight finders.

just input when you want to go and a load of options appear.

look on e-bookers.com,flynow.com,bridgetheworld.com

i have always found a perfect flight for around £500.

many different options,i have flown ba/quantas,china airlines,thai airways and i go with malaysia airlines next.

not many flights go direct to phuket,i once got one via abu dhabi with brittania.

most flights involve a change in bangkok.

when i go next i go via kuala lumpar.

Hi I usually book my flights through Northenden Travel in Cheshire tel 0161 437 4371. Their rates are very keen. I've just booked a flight with Thai departing 19 April for £430 + tax.

Give them a call !

Peekasoo

quote:

Originally posted by peekasoo:

Hi I usually book my flights through Northenden Travel in Cheshire tel 0161 437 4371. Their rates are very keen. I've just booked a flight with Thai departing 19 April for £430 + tax.

Give them a call !Peekasoo

That is a good tip Peekasoo! I usually book with Westeast Travel but in future I will check with Northenden as well. I don't know why but these small travel agents seem to beat the big internet ones like Expedia.

I also found there web site here: http://www.nortravel.co.uk/

regards,

[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: Ultraviolet ]

Thnaks for all your assistance and advice gang!! it really has helped me out tremendously! i have now secured my flight through Travelmood at www.travelmood.com got my flight (Emirate Airlines) departing Manchester UK 22nd Feb to return 09th March!

Inclusive of tax the price was £470.00 which i am more than happy with!! laugh.gif" border="0 If any of you folks are in Bangkok Feb 23rd/24th Pattaya Feb 25th/26th 27th/28th/March 01st/02nd/03rd/04th...Bangkok March 05th/06th/07th and fancy a beer just let me know! I'm sure i will be more than happy with the company being a LOS Newbie!!

thanks again!!

Dave,just to emphasis how much better these small agents are out of interest i just got a quote for the exactly same flights your booked on from Thomas Cook and there fare is £626.80 So your saving of £156.80 or better put 9672 baht should more or less pay for a decent aircon guest house for your stay in the LOS.Have a great time,Chris.

Archived