Laos - Luang Prabang

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GohoK said:

Dvarpala- What a joy to click on and discover the slideshow.

You're very welcome.

I had a lot of fun collecting those photos, and patching that page together. ( I pinched the slideshow HTML tho').

It's good to know that it was worth all the effort - cheers.

:devil::beer::devil:

Coss,

long time no see. Funny thing is that yesterday I read an article about LuangPrabang and today researched that Bangkok Airways flies there directly from BKK, velly goos. Now decided to visit the place end of May.Im am more into stolen antiques than in sanuk .Did Gadfly read the same article ?

I am seriously interested in your Mekong tour and I think I can get approval from my missus. I swear I could organize the food and drinks section into an unforgettable part of that trip . I am serious about this, bloody serious.

BuBi

ib13 said:

surely about time to peep into that sacred 'gullible' place corner of khaosan rd na :clown:

seriously if you're not gonna attend to miss 'yoki' you'll need to explain yourself what's taking up your main attention while in the LOS? ;)

cheers :beer:

elef said: (In "meetings")

Friday Gullivers Meet

#283447 - 02/01/2004 16:04

Weekly board meeting 6:30 pm in Gullivers Sukhumvit soi 5!

I can't believe you're trying to send me to KSR :neener:

The sad thing is, I think I know the place you're talking about - huge place on the corner??

Just because I confessed earlier to owning a Lonely Planet guide, you don't have to send me to join the great unwashed. :help:

<<..what's taking up your main attention..>>

A certain gorgeous young lady from Pattaya who is currently helping me to get my phone call costs through the roof...not "yoki", but close.:hubba:

:devil::beer::devil:

oh it was you with the LP guide book - honestly I had forgot so there's no great conspirity :clown:

but if struggling with the phone bill you seriously need to get a company phone or look into telediscount.co.uk, phone cards, netphone etc. & thus keep a bit of money for sanuk :neener:

oh nothing wrong with that backpacker street it's still almost on the itinarary of all my BKK visits :shhh:

p.s. KSR is also the neck of the woods where they keep some of the major temple sights so... :D

ib13 said:

....if struggling with the phone bill ......look into telediscount.co.uk, phone cards, netphone etc

Yeah, I use telediscount from the home phone, and a discount card from the mobile (in conjunction with my "free" contract minutes.)

Costs have come down somewhat since discovering these ::

Fortunately it occured to me to look into this fairly early on in the relationship.

Archived