Laos - Luang Prabang

Sure they were freelancers? Cause I was pleasantly suprised that I got laid totally free in Vientiane. I was out with my friend and both of us ended up in some hotel with local girls. The guesthouse we were staying didn't let local girls in (actually it let nobody in after twelve o clock) so we had to take rooms for the night in a different place. I even tried to ask politely if the girl I was with needed any money just because I had been used to pay for sex in Thailand but she got very angry :: I got the impression that laotians are not so shy as Thai girls what comes to sex. Maybe I'm wrong :dunno:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ib13 said:

... she's calling you too mot on her mobile direct & reverse charging you...

No, the problem is now over, and to be fair, she has never reversed the charges - I always call her.:angel:

What happens is that she'll call my cellphone, let it ring once and then hang up. Depending on where I am when this happens, I'll do one of 3 things

• Call back on the mobile, using a charge card and the "free" minutes to access the card.
  • Call back from home using Telediscount.
  • Ignore the call. (This option is used to educate her on the subject of Time Zones.)

The days of full price calls are now, thankfully, behind me.

I suppose I'm going to get flamed now for letting her take the piss about who pays for the calls - but I can afford it, and she can't...

Cheers

:devil::beer::devil:

• 2 years later...

>No...I am not going there looking for sanuk. I was there about three years ago with a Thai girlfriend and was curious then and I >am curious now - particularly since I am travellilng to Luang Prabang unaccompanied - if there is anything available there.<

A bit late to answer this one, but there is a bit available in some local massag parlours. Not the ones on the main street, (E.g. where the Night market is, but elsewhere I found one where the initiative was taken by the girl during a oil massage. he hands wandered, then mine did. She seemed to enjoy me touching her breasts, was a bit shyer about her nether region. Ended up with a happy ending although not FS.

Very enjoyable experience after a few weeks drought.

Archived