Jintara at Isan Holliday (Phrakanong)

danish30

Hi all,

We Went there earlier this evening. But overall it was disappointing. There were some good preformers such as Khun Ann, Nong Noi, the male twins (don't remember their names, but quite famous, although not a favorite of mine) and of course the main attraction, Jintara. Everything went quite smooth, only a couple of fights breaking out, but quickly under control by the security guys.

Usually Jintara will start around 10:30 to 11:00 pm, and perform for a couple of hours, but tonight she didn't appear until after midnight. That means she only got to sing a few songs before they closed the place down.

I don't think it's right to promote her as the main attraction when they only intend to give her 30 minutes of stage time. I think most of the people there were waiting for her performance most of the evening. Actually they tried to postpone it even further with some bad comedy show, but that show was ended quickly when a load of chang bottles was thrown at the stage and loud demands for Jintara was heard.

I never really liked the concerts at Phrakanong, with this one being the worst ever, I don't think I will go there again, much better concerts to be found at the smaller markets all over bangkok.

Best regards,

Danish30

She was probably somewhere else earlier although the website only gave issan holiday she might have been on TV or at a private do. Similar to the one I went to in Dec near saraburi it was bloody freezing and she came on really late after about an hour of clowns. The last concert I went to at IH was fantastic, but not many there which might have been a good thing. Was khun Nok there the other master tape cutie? Jintara's concerts there from what I have heard are rarely good, couple of years ago it broke up after a couple of songs due to fighting.

Archived