Getting older=more poo ying, or just a perception

radioman

Maybe this is just me being weird but it seems that I'm coming out of what seems like an age related slump. 20-30 no prob mucho sweeties and all night boom boom. 30-40, both seem to taper off, still enough so no real problem. Now well the other side of 40 things seem to be changing again, more and more I'm being approached by all sorts. My MO has always been to let them come to me, no need to go running after it in this part of the world, but more and more they seem to be doing just that. On top of this they seem to be much clingier(sic). Ok bear in mind I'm talking about Asia, not just BKK but all over the map, and yes, I know most are more interested in wallet size than dick size. Just wondering if others, of suitably advanced years have similar experiences. A good friend tells me I should wait until I hit 50 when apparently the chicks will start coming out of the woodwork.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>and yes, I know most are more interested in wallet size than dick size.<<<

If you know this already, why are you posing the question?

HT :p

I agree with your question totally, as it's not just a matter of a fat wallet and a fat dick - into your 40's and the right ladies can pick a ripe prospect and deliver big-time - whereas the young fellas in their twenties think that anywhere warm to park their old fella must be a good thing. It gets better and better for the "olda fellas" and the smart b/g's know this and jump us first, hehe...

A good point HT, but then again if we could typically say wallet size increases with age, average generalised case here I know, then why the dip between 30-40? I think I had more disposable cash in that period anyway, certainly less commitments.

Guess you might have a point though, 20-30=hansum man, lady like too mutt. 30-40=no more hansum and wallet not yet fat enough.

On a similar track I have two at the moment, Miss Buri Ram and Miss Schoolie, both of whom want 'see me everytime no pay' but only if they can work as well, they do need to earn after all. This rather blows the fatter wallet thing.

Confused

"....the thought does scare me of walking along suckhumvit when im 70!! ..."

Let's think about this for a minute or two. Where would you rather be when you are 70 - playing cribbage in a rest home in Florida or walking along Sukumvit????

Archived