"Reverse" Threesome... Ever Happen?

MooNoi

(Just before I pose the question, I just want to say I don't want to engage in this activity, but have a genuine curiosity about it).

Has anyone ever heard of a bar/gogo girl going with two guys for a threesome? Ever? :dunno:

I don't know why it would happen, but I guess if the guys were bi or something they might like the idea. :dunno:

I would imagine most girls would be a little scared to go with 2 guys at once for a threesome. Understandable, I guess.

Last time I was in LOS I saw two guys walk into a gogo, buy a lady-drink for a girl and then walk out with her after BF'ing. They were most likely moving on to another bar where one of the guys would find a partner there or later in the night, but the thought did enter my head.

I know "anything is possible" in the sanuk world in LOS, but whilst I've heard of lots of threesomes with 2 girls / 1 guy, I've never heard of anyone having the experience of the other way around. Anyone ever heard of this happening???

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was in BKK in December one of my friends tried this out with a mate. They picked up a girl from the street somewhere along Sukhumvit and went back to the hotel.

He said the experience was "not great" and neither of them could finish, but "it was something he had always wanted to do". I remember him saying something about the strange sensation of feeling his balls bouncing against his mates but I didn't enquire further......

Not something that interests me but the normal threesome is something I have tried and enjoyed..... :) :) :)

Uniformguy

FlyP,

A rather common plot in the flicks, is it not?

Grabii

FlyPapillon said:

(Just before I pose the question, I just want to say I don't want to engage in this activity, but have a genuine curiosity about it).

Has anyone ever heard of a bar/gogo girl going with two guys for a threesome? Ever? :dunno:

I don't know why it would happen, but I guess if the guys were bi or something they might like the idea. :dunno:

I would imagine most girls would be a little scared to go with 2 guys at once for a threesome. Understandable, I guess.

Last time I was in LOS I saw two guys walk into a gogo, buy a lady-drink for a girl and then walk out with her after BF'ing. They were most likely moving on to another bar where one of the guys would find a partner there or later in the night, but the thought did enter my head.

I know "anything is possible" in the sanuk world in LOS, but whilst I've heard of lots of threesomes with 2 girls / 1 guy, I've never heard of anyone having the experience of the other way around. Anyone ever heard of this happening???

While staying at the GP a few trips back met a fellow Hawaii guy who just happened to be staying at the GP also (not a board member), we went out drinking to Soi 7 beergarden and he told me he wanted us both to do a girl the same time - I said NO thanks and kept my distance from that point on.

Then 2 trips back was in Pretty Girl in Pattaya one night and there were these 2 young, very hansum guys sitting in the booth next to me. Initially many of the girls were quite naturally vying for their attention when suddenly the 2 guys smiled at each other, hugged, and kissed each other FULL ON THE LIPS. All the girls on stage were taken aback saying 'yuck' etc, and more than a couple were begging me to bar fine them quickly suddenly. Although those 2 wanted one of the girls to go with them none of them would and they left. I imagine they may have later found some girl somewhere...

However I did see a Double Reverse Threesome with incest thrown in take off once. I posted it here years ago. Was in a beer bar in Asoke Plaze, these 2 young 20-21 yr Japanese sisters - they were young, shapely, athletic looking and both very beautiful with large brown mischievous eyes and long brown hair, they were also apparently RICH. I was sitting across from them in the bar and the mamasan whom I knew told me they were regulars who just traveled around different countries and always brought gifts from abroad when they returned. Anyway they were picking up a GIRL to take back to their hotel and I watched the whole thing (they kept smiling at me now and then too), the girl they chose was very shy and blushing and the other girls were all giggling at her. Me, I nearly had a heart attack just watching this with my very best attempt at painting a "please, PLEASE take me too" look but to no avail - but I did have some nice dreams about them... :devil:

Archived