"Reverse" Threesome... Ever Happen?

MooNoi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khwaimaisabai said:

Hi brownfox,

As you are so familiar with the terminology, you are probably the right person to ask a small question. :dunno:

Does a Reverse Threesome include a hetero man being with a pre-op katoey and a girl? :doah:

I admit nothing, your honour. :o

Khwai

Khwai,

While I aint no expect, my guess is that comes under the category of the "Double Odd Buck Threesome",::

but if the hetero male didn't know of the Katoey, then I think its the "Good GOLLY Miss Molly Surprise Threesome" :o

ib13 said:

"Me, I nearly had a heart attack just watching this with my very best attempt at painting a "please, PLEASE take me too" look but to no avail - but I did have some nice dreams about them... "

I knew I'm always mising out :banghead:

IB13,

Although I never saw those 2 Japanese sisters again I still have a very clear image of them in my mind, they had that rare kind of beauty where to just look at them your heart will start beating faster...

During that same trip there was another Japanese Lesbian girl who was often at Thermae as well as Clinton Doll House back then picking up girls, but the Thermae Japanese Lesbian was more of a butch type. Guess Japanese lesbians were in season at the time... ::

Archived