"Reverse" Threesome... Ever Happen?

MooNoi

BrownFox77 said:

While staying at the GP a few trips back met a fellow Hawaii guy who just happened to be staying at the GP also (not a board member), we went out drinking to Soi 7 beergarden and he told me he wanted us both to do a girl the same time - I said NO thanks and kept my distance from that point on.

Yes i have heard that High_Thaied can get a little weird after a few beers. :o

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>>Yes i have heard that High_Thaied can get a little weird after a few beers.<<<<<<

Hahahha. Never THAT weird. And he did say a 'non-board member'. :)

Not my cup of tea, at all. Of course I've always been up for an all girl orgy. Or should I say, used to be.... :: (we need a crying greamlin here)

HT

I've done it before!

Though, I've never had anal and vaginal with a girl and a mate. The "finger cuff" is more up my alley. But, truthfully having a male present while I'm in the throws of sport sex isn't really my thing...I'd rather have a few beers with the boys before/after my sextime...laughing about the stories and things we do!

SB

BrownFox77 said:

However I did see a Double Reverse Threesome with incest thrown in ......

Hi brownfox,

As you are so familiar with the terminology, you are probably the right person to ask a small question. :dunno:

Does a Reverse Threesome include a hetero man being with a pre-op katoey and a girl? :doah:

I admit nothing, your honour. :o

Khwai

Archived