Cost of "Sanuk" in LOS!

Hello All,

I wanted to know what the average amount one spends on a trip to LOS. This doesn't include travel where business is concerned...ie company picks up tab! What amount do most travelers believe as suitable for their stay and how much one spends on the different venues of the nightlife.

SB

You did not include us expats! FWIW:

Nightlife budget (well, not a budget, kinda what I spend):

Bar tabs: ~B19,500/mo. :beer::drunk:

Bar fines: ~B7500/mo. ::

Donations to various lasses from impoverished Issan villages :D: B16K/mo. :devil: (not sponsorship or sick buffalo funds or the like - do not do that)

Total: B43K/month. Whoa. :clown: I should not have added it up LOL! Came up to be about B13K more than I thought :o. FYI, that figures going out three times a week.

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

You did not include us expats! FWIW:

Nightlife budget (well, not a budget, kinda what I spend):

Bar tabs: ~B19,500/mo. :beer::drunk:

Bar fines: ~B7500/mo. ::

Donations to various lasses from impoverished Issan villages :D: B16K/mo. :devil: (not sponsorship or sick buffalo funds or the like - do not do that)

Total: B43K/month. Whoa. :clown: I should not have added it up LOL! Came up to be about B13K more than I thought :o. FYI, that figures going out three times a week.

Cheers,

SD

Good numbers here!

So you BF around 15 times from gogo's and pay around 1000 baht per girl with 1000 left for tips...

or

37 plus times from BB and pay around 400 plus per girl

Most likely some of both! :grinyes: :grinyes:

Sorry about forgetting the ex-pats!

SB

SB & BB,

I never give less than B1K to a girl for a ST (yes, even on Washington Sq.). Sometimes it costs more (Soi 33) and sometimes a lot more (member club). The there is the odd doubleheader :o! And the BF just to go out drinkin wid da boyz...

BFs vary per establishment, as do bar tabs. These are just SWAGs from my last few nights out, but reasonably accurate.

Do not always BF when out drinkin' wid da boyz and don't always drink heavily when BFing chickies! These are just averages, my man.

Cheers,

SD

Suadum,

I start off at 1500 and work my way down until she decides to stop callin and showing up...Some don't ever get the hint!

As for the MC, massage joints, soi 33,hell the whole scene I blow more cash then any man should be allowed too...Oh, I BF and drink old Scotch Whisky aged 12 years 80proof every night, all day, all night for weeks on end! I'm a bigger whore then any BG I've ever met!

They still think I'm a newbie...it's my face (I look untainted, pure, and heavenly) :grinyes: :grinyes:

SB

Archived