Cost of "Sanuk" in LOS!

"drink old Scotch Whisky aged 12 years 80proof every night, all day, all night for weeks on end!"

Is there a Scotch that is not 80 proof? Feh, I just drink a lot...whatever they put in front of me, even Ricard in a pinch. But not Mekong or Mao Tai, I do have my limits and a few taste bud left :D. The curse of being a Mick, I suppose :neener: Besides, they do not import any of my brands of Scotch to LoS :( (Lagavulin is the most common one).

I tend to leave a mix of bottles at various establishments around town. If in a gin mood, go to Baccara, Black? Go to Cosmos. Remy? Piano. Sang Thip? Any of a number of divey Thai bars, etc.

I have had more than one board member whinge about his head after a night out wif me LOL! And the scary thing is that I know guys that make me look like a tea-totaler (and I whinge about me head the next day :o) That reminds me, I think that there is a bottle of Stoli at Pink Panther. I must investigate that tomorrow! Unless me mate Sir Stamford drank it all. He does drink a bit ya know. Heaven knows how he found Sillypore.

But we have fun wid the grils, and they wid us, and the world is a happy place!

Cheers,

SD

I wish I hadn't voted in this poll - I just sat down and worked out how much I burn on getting to, and being in LOS.:banghead:

Over 2oo,ooo Bt/year. This would be a lot less if I went on just one long trip, and not three short ones, but I don't want to wait a year between trips.

I reckon it's worth the extra. :up:

• 1 year later...

Archived