Why Thai ladies do anal

Yesterday I had a discussion with a Thai lady. She wanted to know why falangs like anal or rephrased, why Thai ladies do anal. So to the best of my capabilities, I told her. I clasp my hand around her finger and asked her to move her finger in and out. As she moved her fingers in and out, she felt an even pressure on her fingers. I told her that this is how it feels when having sex. Then I told her to do it again. I had less pressure on her fingers. I told her this is how it feels with KY. I told her it doesn't feel as nice. Then I told her to do it again as I tightened my grip on her fingers. I told her this is how it can feel when 'smoking' (BJ). Next, I tightened more, and told her to repeat the process- this represented anal - a tighter fit. My last example was with her finger going in and out but with my small finger and next finger gently squeezing then releasing her finger - as if performing some kind of milking action. I told her this is how it feels inside of her. When I said that a nice glow fell over. I think she really understood.

A lot always depends on you. Are you clean? Do they trust/like you? Do they want to come back?

I find they almost all do it that I go with. But my method of picking girls might be unusual. I look for girls new to the scene, not jaded high-mileage stunners.

I did introduce a gf in BKK to anal. After she did it a a couple of times, she didn't want anything else.

Some girls can't do it because they are too tight back there, which I find has little correlation to their body size. If they are too tight it hurts too much.

Zane

Archived