20,000 baht a month...

chuckwoww

I see Stickman is discussing a letter he got from a falang who wonders if 20,000 baht is enough to send his girlfriend every month so she can live in her village. I don't know where or when he met the lady in question or what kind of girl she is. Stick thinks she should be living very well on that kind of money. So do I. I also think if you want your stunner to 'yoo baan kap mae' you better send more than 20,000. :)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told by one girl in the Nana parking lot that 30,000THB a month is the minimum to keep a girl home. Now my question, if a punter is putting 20,000 a month in her pocket, how long till she realizes someone else can also be giving her money? How long till she realizes that she can still go out and earn extra money and most likely he will never know, until it's too late, if then? And my big question What kind of guy gives a girl money every single month, while knowing she is working in a bar and still going with customers...?

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Send them money, send them money. It only makes them worse. My girl friend says the girl friend should be working on her heart, not on lining their pockets. 20,000 baht per month as oppose to the average Thai family bringing in about 4000 baht per month - sounds like the person has a cash cow on their hands - and the cow is not working for them.

OH,

Your forgeting that she doesn't really want to be in the P4P scene. She is only there because she can do nothing else!This 500 and change is all she needs for the good life of support and helping her family in the village...

SB

Right, I forgot that, and since there are so many Jai Dees out there sending money, she does not want to offend them by saying no...

In truth, I don't blame the girls at all, if some girl wanted to send me money every month, I'd take it, and the more the marrier! So if a guy is dumb enough to fall for it, not sure I can fault her for taking it...some other girl will...

So true OH. If the girl is clever enough to line up a dozen or so schmucks to send her 20K a month good for her. It just goes to show the utter stupidity of some guys.

As I said before I wrote a few of those letters for my next door neighbor in Phuket and some of her friends. I used to send a few clues to these guys like using vocabulary totally beyond the depth of a BG but these imbeciles kept right on sending their monthly rent on her ass.

"Dear Tony,

I miss you too mut. Thinking about you all time. You heart so big. I'm now having the ploblem and hoping you can helping me. Now is raining every day and my ploblems are getting exponentially worse. Please to sending me more money.

My devotion to you knows no bounds.

Your Tirac,

Noi"

Idiots. :cover:

Archived