Welcome to America - Fingerprint please !

OCgringo

OCgringo said:

my favorite quote

"About 5 million people have been processed so far and more than 200 with prior or suspected

criminal or immigration violations have been stopped, according to Homeland Security."

It does not say if any of these 200 were on the suspected terrorist list ,

which was why they started this to begin with !

But now they have info on 5 million people to do with as they please,

and millions more soon......

Bush has got to go....period.... :applause:

BadaBing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rickfarang said:

<snip>

What concerns me is that the U.S. government will take it the next level, perhaps requiring visitors to notify immigration or a police station within 24 hours of changing their residence or hotel, or worse, having to go to a specific office every 90 days to report their address if they are in a large city (as opposed to doing it by mail), maybe even requiring large bank deposits with funds from out of the country in order to obtain visas over 90 days, submitting to health tests, and raiding night spots frequented by visitors and forcing them to take urine tests. Who would visit to the U.S. under those conditions? <snip>

ROTFLMAO! ::

Like it or hate it guys, I think it's only gonna get worse, with or without GWB.

Wouldn't be surprised if the next step taken is immigration checks before boarding the plane from major destinations abroad, and the rest of the 'aliens' can line up for an hour.

It's already starting to happen in some places. Board a plane in BKK for Narita and you get quizzed before they even process you.

Why are you going to Japan? Oh you live there. How many years? Where? Can you speak Japanese?

Do you have a job? Where? Have any ID? ETC, ETC, ETC.

To no one in particular.

This crap is just disgusting. I'm so sick of a bumch of redneck xenophobics running things in our country.

Does the average fat-fuck in Iowa give a shit that this is going to make life difficult for those of us Americans who actually like to travel? Of course not, he never plans to go anywhere -- except for that one time he ventured all the way to Las Vegas when the Hawkeyes were playing in a bowl game nearby.

The people all of this shit hurts is us Americans living and working abroad. The Americans who are actually most vulnerable to "attack".

Knock this shit off, it is ridiculous and embarassing to see how far people can buy into this "their all out to kill us" mentality.

Besides, who the fuck wants to blow up Iowa?

New Petchburi Pete said:

I think he's on his way out; and, he knows it!

... not suitable to be reelected ... same as his father!

Ain't that the truth! His handler's need to go as well. :down:

A C- (gpa) marionette is he. :banghead:

Well, I just went through US immigration this past week, as an US Citizen I was not required to be fingerprinted and photographed, but I did have the opportunity to observe the VISITOR line. I really did not see any delay in the VISITOR line, people were required to stick there index finger on a pad, a photo was clicked and they were on their way. Looked like it took about 2 minutes or less each. Certainly faster the then the dump fucks that look at every fuckin page of your passport when going into China.

What I hear are 2 major complaints:

1. It will take too long. This is mainly from people that have never actually been to US and have just seen it on the BBC. My response is FUCK YOU, stay home.

2. It is an invasion of my rights and privacy. You are a VISISTOR to the US you don't have any rights. My response is FUCK YOU, stay home.

TH

TH,

Hey, thanks for the welcome :up::)

You know what, with such a nice invite and lack of respect for my rights, I'll skip the US from my list of destinations.

And oh, BTW, been there, done that, travelled all the way within the US :)

I could only hope to welcome you the same way when you come over :):beer:

BB

I also agree with TH. The fingerprinting and photographing of visitors hasn't caused any abnormal delays in the processing of visitors into the US. I don't know how much help it will be in stopping terrorists-too early to say-but if it helps at all, I'm all for it. Turn it around-how many of you would still visit Thailand if you had to be fingerprinted and photographed on entry? It wouldn't stop me from visiting.

Archived