Welcome to America - Fingerprint please !

OCgringo

To all our European friends, thank you for picking America as your vacation choice,

PLease step over here and get your photo taken and fingerprinted.

Well it seems that in september everyome except Canadians and Mexicans who visit the USA

will have to go thru this every time they visit.

This was on BBc World today....

So I figure next week the French will make all Americans get fingerprinted when they visit France.

and soon many other countries will follow ( I believe Brazil has already)

Welcome to the new world of travel :( :: ::

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strangest election year I can ever remember. GWB and his far right religious groups have already declared the 1st amendment to the constitution ( freedom of speech ) as non existant , gay marriage he wants added into the constitution as illegal , stem cell research banned , abortions , banned. This dim witted fuck has to go.

Note to MODERATOR (S) , if viewed as " political " please feel free to delete , it's off mine any many others chests now.

Bada :cussing::banghead::censored: Bing

What's most amazing to me about George W is that having spent his 20's and part of his 30's partying and owning a baseball team (daddy played baseball in College), with no political experience, he was elected as Governor of the State of Texas (what were the voters thinking).

Second most amazing is as he has described it, he simply has a feeling for what is right and doesn't read or pay attention to what others have to say. So, he gets fed by the left overs from his fathers administration, gets a feeing for what is right and has great conviction that whatever he has decided is best. And, not to over work his brain, he also has offered that he sticks with whatever he has decided and doesn't reconsider.

With a background that provides such a broad base of knowledge and insight, coupled with his thoughtful, considered approach, its no wonder he makes such enlightened decisions.

Hope OCG dosnt see this as a hijack of his original post , i was only " highlighting" of things to come. Before becomming owner of the Texas Rangers ( which he drove into near bankruptcy ) his pops got him into the oil biz which he also drove into the ground. Drunk driving conviction in his college days. Now Jesus is talking to him and he is surrounded by all the religious groups telling him what he is hearing is correct. Also don't forget who is the head of the Federal Communications Commision..... none other than Colin Powell Jr. , finger printing aside , this guy has serious problems , and they are now ours.

BadaBing

Gringo, I think you'll find many visitors actually welcome this move.

If it prevents terrorist attacks, isn't it all worthwhile?

A photo and a fingerprint ain't that much to ask if you've got nothing to hide.

I guess people's reactions side with their views on freedom vs. safety.

I imagine it won't be too long before Mexico and Canada are included, and as recent events have shown, rightly so.

Archived