Jakarta

kokoricoboy

Well boys, I've bottomed out. I have not been to Kreung Thep since October, and I actually cruised an Asian supermarket today just to have a look at the women. Pathetic, I know. I have business coming up in May and June which will land me in the vicinity, but I don't know if I'll be able to make landfall in BKK. Do any of you fine lads have any suggestions for Jakarta? I am hoping that on a cost constructive basis I will be able to justify a routing through BKK, but my corporate finance office is an absolute bitch on this one. Any info on Jakarta would be appreciated.

I'm going to lock this thread. There is plenty of information on the other thread that Carlton was good enough to post a link to. The Is Jakarta Worth a Visit? thread is probably the longest running thread on this board. All the information is there and in one place. If we start numerous threads to post the same information than it will be even more difficult to find usefull info about Jakarta, not to mention the fact that people will not be encouraged to bother to update information if folks can't be bothered to read what has already been written. As for the personal banter sure there is plenty of that, this is a community of sorts, furthermore anyone actually reads the thread from start to finish will likely be surprised at how much usefull information is there and how well folks have managed to stay on track.

Archived