my isaan princess says....(a curiousity)

MrX

One conversation which I have in bars goes like this:

Me: have many customer tonight in bar ...easy lady get bar-fine....

IP: (with pained grimace)... customer maak ma no good....no barfine lady......

This defies my idea of bar realities...but I notice bar girls read a bar as an aborigine a landscape....

any thoughts?

We tend to think of a bar full of customers as equating to a good night. For the bar, yes. For the girls, maybe not. A few generous guys in a near empty bar can be much more lucrative, and fun, for the BGs. A known group, even if small, that is known to buy rounds, be entertaining, and eventually leave with a BG, really lights up a place. Quite the opposite reaction to a bus load of tourist couples in Pattaya, where the girls know they just get their 1 drink, oggle, and leave when the guide flag is raised.

nice theory Rovineye, but many girls just simply play the "mercy tour" all the time

no have customer for one week

no have lady drink tonight

even they were already taken out for ST twice earlier this night or are fuelled with 10 and more LD's

With a bar full of people, its harder for a punter to get the attention of the girl he has instantly fallen in love with so he moves on to another bar. Too many people thinking that and it may be harder for a girl to get a bar-fine. Just a theory but as good as any.

Archived