Pepsi vs Coke

khunsanuk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care but I guess I find Pepsi slighty more appealing. BTW, Pepsi has done this 'world tour' thing -- the Pepsi Challenge -- where they ask people to taste one cup of coke and one cup of Pepsi in a blind test. Pepsi, if one is to believe their test results, wins hands down all over the World.

COKE! :up:

When the mouth tastes like the bottom of the budgy cage, when you've only managed four hours sleep ahead of that big meeting with the BG portfolio manager, when you've just heaved that octopus and mayo pizza all over the Sky Train... COKE is it!

Hi,

Pepsi are always winning blind tests and the reason for that is the higher suger content.

Coca Colas market share is much bigger in spite of the blind test results. Two explanations are normally given: stronger trademark and avoidance of the dangerous sugar. :neener:

If the colas are chilled I drink both, but I can't drink lukewarm Pepsi.

elef

I voted Coke, but I cannot stand that sickly sweet regular stuff (Pepsi is even worse in that respect). It is Diet Coke for me. Usually 2-4 cans a day :o

I even order Diet Code as a mixer for drinks (ya, even with Sang Som in Thai bars).

Cheers,

SD

Archived