A Newbie In PI Part 4

ultras67

About the day time thing, I know a lot of folk like the daytime sex but for me it doesnt hit the mark for some reason. I am by nature a night person so maybe my powers are stronger at night anyway. :)

OK. To bring everyone up to date heres a loooooooooong post.

On Tuesday After the dance contest went round a few bars and came across the cherry / runner problem. It seemed that every girl I wanted was a cherry girl who are fine to sit next to but then will do feck all once back in your room ( assuming they go there at all ). Also had a couple of girls who had the dreaded spot / mens / painters in etc etc funny how they always tell you after you have bought them a drink, mind you I suppose i should be greatful they told me at all.

Ended up going to a gogo called Cambodia, got eye contact with this cutie and a little bit of diddling ( more her on me than the other way around but then i didnt complain ) I paid the BF and went out. we went to another place called Blue Nile which is done up egyptian style funnily enough and had a couple of drinks there and she danced with her friends and then we went back to the hotel.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up and came out to find her in bed. ah well, sorted. a quick sucking of the nipples later and she was climbing on top wanting to fuck without a condom. 30secs later, condom in place, the ride began and it was quite a change from just seconds before as it really was an average one with lots of looking over my shoulder and a bored expression of when are you going to finish on the face.

Once I had done the deed, I went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom and came out finding her almost fully dressed she claimed she had got a text from the mamasan saying she had to go back but she would return the next morning for a second session ( yeah right, and I have a 14" dick :clown: ). sure enough, nothing happened. I bumped into her when she popped her head out the door of the club to talk to a doorgirl. I asked what happened and she said she was too tired. Uh huh pull the other one.

Wednesday

Hit the bars again and again seemed to only fancy the cherry girls. Whats the point of having them? Sure they are nice to look at and probably make more money for the bars through lady drinks than anyone else but if I can only look and not touch, I can stay home and watch a dirty VCD!

Ended up going to Santos and getting a cute if a little plump quarter chinese doll who more than made up for any other disappointment that evening. This was around 3.30am and she seemed to be wearing her pj's when she was sitting out on the street outside the Duke Of YOrk!

Thursday.

SOB contest. Not a bad show, about 7 bars with a prize going to the best bar - not individual. Some were tame with only going topless but a couple of them were worthy of a nanapong - ( clue, I wish I had been that bottle :grinyes: ) There were 3 or 4 girls from each bar and 1st prize got 1200P split between them, 2nd got 800P and 3rd 600P. It may be rather low compared to nanapong but these do take place everyweek so the girls do get more of a chance to win.

As well as the show - like Doghouse International - you do get a free feed, free drinks during the 2 hour show, a raffle where you can win free drinks, free lady drinks, discounts on BFs etc so you could end up more than covering your 400P entrance fee.

THe average pay for a doorgirl seems to be around 120/150P a day and a dancer gets 150/200P a day. Most of the girls seem to live in the bar either in a dorm arrangement or sharing with 3 other girls.

Because I finally got a trip organised to Mount Pinatabo on Friday at 4am ( the volcano that blew up about 10 years ago ) I wasnt interested in a LT so was walking down SAntos when the real beautie caught my eye with breasts to die for ( 9/10 ). A quick chat and a drink and 500P, I whisked her upstairs to play with her love puppies and they were played with a lot while she was warming me up with her tongue. Might even BF her for a long time tonight but then I saw this other one with glasses in the bar next door ;)

At the moment, we are coming up to election time and every candidate has their posters up. It seems that everyone has a nickname and some of the best are

Blueboy

Idol

Bong

Fighting Woman

Friday

Well after the trip up the volcano I was feeling very tired and sore but ended up dragging myself round the bars again - purely for your entertainment and information, it had nothing to do with the fact that I was oggling young women with a beer in my hand :angel:

The volcano trip lasts about 12 hours in all but the ride there is about 90min and then about a 90+ walk up the hill depending on how fast you walk.

It is actually a very beautiful site but all in all I wouldnt recommend it at the moment because

1) you get given a guide which you have to pay for from the Department of tourism, most cant speak english and ours didnt at all so he didnt tell us anything about the whys and wherefores of the volcano. Also he walked anything from 10m to 400m ahead the whole time occasionally looking back to check if we were still there. There were 3 people in the trip and we all slipped and fell a couple of times on the rocks, fortunately with no more serious injury than scrapped skin and bruises.

I have since found out that the mountain used to be about 6000ft high but is now only about 1000ft. the crater itself is maybe about 1 mile wide, the force in the explosion must have been immense.

2) the jeep they used ( also provided by the dept of tourism ) has only 2 seats and then anyone else sits in the back on bare metal with no grab handles to hold onto and no cushions even to sit on also the height of the roof is so low that i was forced to sit bent over about 45 degrees the whole time. The result is that my back and backside is now covered with bruises from hitting the bare metal sides and floor of the jeep.

All of us complained when we got back but were basically just told, it was all the fault of the tourism people and case closed.

Until they sort it out I would just stay in the hotel and watch tv.

Anyway back to the action, I am still finding new places to go and picked up several bottles of beer and glasses of vodka and coke - just for research of course . The most common beer is San Miguel which comes in either beer or light versions. To be honest I cant actually tell the difference between them but I like them both anyway. Other local beers are Lone Star, Red Horse and they hit the mark as well.

There are two karaoke gogo bars in AC yes I said karaoke gogos. Blueberry Hill and Black Jacks. A guy or a girl sings while the girls dance behind them. A strange mix to say the least.

Anyway, found myself back on Santos again and STd another loverly girl.

Saturday

I went to a dance contest at Voodoo bar, again it was a case of buying a garland for the girl and at the end the one with the most garlands wins. This time the garlands are 100P each but the winner got a couple of thousand pesos.

I was sitting with ( as it turned out ) the winner of the competition. She had a pierced tongue, a couple of tatoos and a wicked look in her eye. I bought her 4 garlands during the contest and a couple of drinks and decided to barfine her. At the end of the contest she came off stage and went to the toilet - she had just started her 2nd drink and in the meantime I talked to another guy beside me for a bit.

A few minutes later I notice she is draped over this other guy, I look at her and its noticable she knows him, she gets up a minute later and I wave her back over to me and one of the waitresses notices and says to wait 2 minutes, the girl just ignores me, the next thing I see is that she has changed into street clothes and is back with the guy. She looked over and just gave me a shrug of the shoulders as if to say "what are you going to do about it?" The answer was of course not a lot but all i could do was give her the dirtiest look of contempt I could - which of course she wasnt in the least bothered about.

Now the question is, if he was a regular was she choosing him because he was or that in her eyes I hadnt spent enough money on her - which is strange as she left a 80% full ladies drink or what i dont know. I also dont know if he knew what he was doing in stealing "my" girl. But I was mightily pissed off and would be even more if he did it as a deliberate act of theft. Add to that the fact that she didnt thank me for the drink - which almost every other girl has - maybe points out that I was better off without her. As it turned out I got great compensation later :grinyes:

This I know came up in the last week or so when someone tried to steal ( I know steal isnt the best word for it as the girls arent commodities but I think it fits the situation better than anything else I can think of) a girl who was sitting on a members lap. I think it is, to put it politely, ungentlemanly to do that sort of thing and if possible should be discouraged by the bar.

The way I see it, is that by buying her a drink you are buying her time, when the drink is finished you buy another drink for more time or pay the bar fine or walk away. Someone who intrudes into that shouldnt be allowed into the bar. ( I dont mind a girl leaving me to go and say hello to a regular or a friend for a couple of minutes as long as she comes back )

Anyway in the bar the guy I got talking to was Dave - one of the original nana plaza owners of Voodoo, Lolipop and several others. He now has a few bars here - hence the familiar names and told me a few tales of the good old days of naked waitresses and so on in nana. Made it sound like a real party golden time. He also has branched into some internet sites and is making a lot of money from guys talking real time with girls from here.

I then went into a bar called Bananitas and got followed in by a really cute young thing with hair all the way down to the bottom of her ummm bottom . I ordered a drink and got the name place thing out the way and she asked would I barfine her - this was even before I had got the drink i had ordered. talk about fast !!! I said no I wanted to talk to her for a few minutes and get to know her, she asked again if I would barfine her and I said no so she got up and walked away back out the door with a look of disgust on her face. I almost burst out laughing, what a bloody cheek, she didnt even want a lady drink just the barfine.

I ended up in a place called Mistys and as usual the line up wasnt that great but i got talking to the waitress and bought her a drink and ended up barfining her. Mostly because she had a nice attitude, didnt ask for a lady drink and was a nice girl. Now this shows just how perverted I have become here. I cant believe I did it. I barfined someone who was only 4 years younger than me! She was 33 but she didnt look it, she looked in great condition for her age, a little excess stomach but not flabbily so. She was really good in bed and more than willing to let herself go and enjoy it and she stayed through til about midday so seconds and thirds were on the menu.

Apparently some bars are thinking about changing the payment policy so it is like Thailand to prevent the runners. With some bars here open til 5 I suppose it is tempting for a girl to go back to work to get another BF and rank in more money especially if she only leaves at midnight or so.

Ultra,

Sorry the Mt Pinatubo trip had a down side that spoiled things. Either bad luck or things have gone down hill in the last 5 years. With the company I booked with there was just me and my cutie and transport was a jeepney thing. Long bench seat in the back, plenty of room and my girl even slept most of the return trip with her head in my lap. I was a little concerned that the cars behind looking in the back might think I was getting head, but unfortunately I wasn't. Our guide was 60+ and did the trek in flip flops and set a fairly good pace. On the way back down, in the last hour my cutie had major blister problems so he gave her his flip flops and went the rest of the way barefoot - what a trooper! He spoke good English and was a wealth of information. He worked on the mountain before the eruption and was one first back in the area making a living digging tree sized lumps of charcoal out of the ash. He told me that when he first went back into the area, the huge canyon you now hike up was about 15 feet deep and you could touch both sides with your outstretched arms.

Yes it is an impressive trek and well worth the effort if you are in Angeles, but I can see how the crappy service you got could really detract from the experience.

Looking forward to hearing more of your trip,

DWS.

Archived