"stupid farang!" syndrom

pattaya127

Guest lazyphil

I've seen serious miss matches with men 3 X older than a girl, very over weight, cant comunicate (I saw in check in flying to Phuket a few months ago), it can be a sorry sight indeed, but Oran was taking a mean minded stance even though he claims it was just for fun. Just think, this fat old bloke could just be a widower or something, jilted, whatever, he has every right to try and have some happyness without some Asia Hand laugh at him. JMPOV.

It wasn't at all about sneering or judging

-------------------------------------

Knowing you, i know it was not. But the farang/BG archetype is typical of many such posted on thai boards.

it was about the reality dashing the illusion.

--------------------------------

here i disagree. the majority of guys are in the game (ie. not stupid), pass off the indifferent, lousy Bg as "lesson learnt!" (nothing dashed, just set back a few $$) experience and are still continuously happy to meet girls. Way too many repeat trippers for the contrary.

The guy who gets hurt IMO, may very well be in that other couple giggling and holding hands behind us. Perceptions are the first illusion in LOS, of course.

PS: BTW, do you remember these 2 stupid farangs gawking at those leggy russian girls on walking St (dashing natashas :))? How did....We let this pass us by? :banghead:

Archived