"a girl and a song" make life worth living

pattaya127

It's been a while since i played my LOS Nightlife techno/trance tapes, but doing so now sends me back to happy moments where it's not just having a girl with you, but something along with it (here, music), that creates a great moment/time beyond the sex encounter.

I can feel the adrenaline and the romance that goes into such dynamite mix coming out of my speakers right now.

Am I wrong if I scream: LIFE IS FUCKIN'GREAT!

(use this thread to tell us about other dynamite mixes between you, a woman and........)

The girl and I going from gogo to gogo night after night, and dancing to that same music. We would get up and both dance right there in front of our chairs while drinking too much, the girls on stage hardly movin' as usual and looking at us.

Go ahead and scream, we can't hear you where i'm at ::

Oh yes, I must admit being a fan of Techno/Trance now, primarily because of the images that come to mind & all the good memories I relate to the tunes. I?ve always enjoyed watching the girls at ?Xzyte? (sp?), StarDice, whatever? Love the way they dance, that long silky black hair gently brushing back and forth across their shoulders, it still makes me smile :D

Nice to see a thread like this, thanks Pattaya127 :up:

Nakbin

The Chinese have a great word for this "Tao Zui" ... it kinda means living 100% in the moment, when you are overwhelmed with a feeling of bliss by a situation ... I've heard it used in the company of a someone you really like or when a great song comes on. Sounds like what you describe ... that moment when you say to yourself "LIFE IS FUCKING GREAT"

I wonder if Thai has a similar word.

Archived