Jintara to sing in Denmark

thai3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh I guess I needed to zoom in on the nitty gritty on the poster to get at some local phone numbers & an address I guess the thai club at CPH S anyone can translate the details please or anyone got tickets already?

as for sanuk there's still istedgade featuring 'madam pim' mixed girlie/katoey 'gogo' & KTV, but don't get too excited now ::

a bit further out there's thai corner complete with restaurent & bar downstairs ;)

in between the 2 the streets(especially side streets) are crammed with red lights in various basement thai brothel/massage joints.

enjoy!

so far just single me & single friend discussing going & haven't got tickets yet, but looking into it ;)

willing to meet up with any interested guys I guess?

venue is like a big 'sports hall' sporting various food stalls etc. for this event & then the concert on stage of course :beer:

rumour has it the only thai gogo in town has expanded & is going strong for post concert sanuk or would that be pre :drunk:

What is the name of the a go go and location, or is it a joke? If it's like the london concert last year it will be seats around tables. Trouble is at foriegn concerts people go a bit crazy with taking photos with many breaks for posing.Any suggestions from anyone about meeting somewhere please post.Got airline tickets today, tickets will be available at the door also, but not for 90 baht! I hope she sings Ruk sa lai dok fai barn, it's her best ever song IMO. wonder what copenhagen looks like after 30 years?-peter

good link there. I'm sad to say I recoqnice a few from the good old times when I live virtually next door several years ago along with an increasing katoey selection ::

still worth a pint or at least a half he he unles sthe cover has gone shyhigh to cover web development etc. :beer:

Archived