A Newbie in PI Part 5 ( Last )

ultras67

Monday

It was intended to be a "rest" night with just drinking but I was walking back down fields ave around 4am when i picked up this girl or she picked me up, I dont know which way round and we went into blue nile - which is open til 5am - and i ended up with her back in the hotel. My first 3 holer but she was tight back there, very tight but she was very up for it so i had to oblige

She was with a girl who claimed to be a cousin of Dennis Rodman who supposedly had a Phillipina Mother, anyone know if this is true ?

She ended up the opposite of a runner and didnt want to leave, i ended up throwing her out about 4pm. I havent a clue about her name as she either told me but as i was so pissed i forgot or she didnt tell me at all. never mind, she was good. she was actually so loud that i wondered about putting the pillow ontop of her to lessen the sound. I was really worried about the neighbours waking up! Mind you, maybe it maybe actually improved my reputation

The plan is to go back to Manilla On Tuesday but its still only 3.55am so maybe I wont make check out time at the hotel and have to stay another day in AC.

Tuesday

Prophetic words indeed. I ended up going round to a bar in Santos St and got talking to this really cute young thing. I had actually been tempted before but got distracted by someone else. Anyway, am talking to her and this older girl comes over and she talks to me and starts suggesting a 3some, she would give me a BJ and I would fuck the younger one. I say no then she starts unbuckling my belt and trousers saying she would give me a blow job for free right there in the bar ! Even though by this time it was about 4.30 there were still a few folk around and I didnt really feel like it but then the cute one joins in and starts wanking me. OK I think, enough is enough. If we are going to do it I want to do it in the comfort of the hotel and BF them both for a ST.

They both strip off and the young one has a body to die for and is really up for all the posing, I think she would have been happy to spend all 2 hrs having her picture taken but I had to persuade her to stop and start - if you know what I mean ;) They both gave me their email addresses to send the pics to! Anyway, it soon became apparent that for all the bluster the young one was very new as the other one kept on talking to her and give her advice and she was very tight even with a bit of lube but it was a fitting way to end the AC trip and I bade them farewell after promising to send the photos to them.

I just managed to make the 12 midday bus to Manilla and am now back ready to leave for home tomorrow. I think its fair to say that I am totally shagged out, having had ore girls in this trip than any other. I normally need 1 days r & r after 3 or 4 days shagging but this trip proved different for some reason. I definately drank far more than any other holiday, its amazing what a 5pm start with 2 hrs free drinks can do if you put your mind to it ( if you go to a Doghouse or sons of bachus dc )

Tonight ( Tuesday ) is definately a quiet one, I mean it. Honestly.

OK, onto my last night. As I was basically dog tired I wasnt really that interested in getting company and just wanted a good nights sleep. Maybe because of the many late nights or the vast amounts of alcohol or both I hadnt really felt refreshed when I woke up during the entire stay.

Anyway, to still keep my role of frontline reporter I bravely went out into the night for a final exploration. I went to a couple of new places, the first was G-Point, a bar with live music in Arquiza St. It was fairly quite when I went in with only about 5 customers but there had been four girls hanging around outside and had been pleased to see me and said a big hello as I went inside. They came in a few minutes later and were obviously freelancers as they kept on looking over at me and looking for encouragement. The band was quite nice to look at as well. One guy on keyboards and backing tapes and 3 extremely pretty young female singer / dancers.

The other bar I went to is Walkabout on Adriactico St. I was in and out within 5 minutes, I think it was the fastest I have ever had a bottle of beer. The problem was the band was not just deafening but actually painfully deafening, there was only one other guy in there. It might be a good place to go on April 30th though as it was advertising a lap dancing competition.

I walked round to Jurassic and had a drink and the first thing that struck me was the cost. Could it really be 75P for a vodka and coke, well yes it could and that was for a local vodka. Its funny how a week of AC can make you realise how cheap drinks could be. The other thing I noticed is that they had dancers up on two elevated stages above everyones head. These girls were available for at least a grope and a cuddle if not for something more as I saw them entwined with various customers.

As it was fairly dead I popped over to LA Café and initially couldnt find a seat it was so crowded. It seemed a 60 / 40 mix of women to men and the women ranged from the nice and young to the are you still working? I finally sat and ordered a vodka coke and almost spluttered most of it out when I got the bill - 100P! Its funny as when I came I thought it was ok and then AC came and shattered the illusions of cost.

It only took a couple of minutes when I heard the now familiar "hello sir, how are you sir?" and turned to one side and was frankly horrified. I think the last time I had seen something that awful was when I had gone on an all day and night bender featuring beer, vodka, tequila, Bacardi and possibly some others and looking in the mirror after 2 hours sleep and a visit to the toilet bowl. The problem was beside her was one of these cute 19 year olds with perky breasts and flawless skin. I talked to the beauty for a few minutes and I was really really really tempted to take her home but I made my excuses and left.

I had been told about a freelancer pickup place just a few streets away so went to explore. Its just outside the Aristocrat restaurant, there is a little park area with seats and all you need to do is walk around or sit for a few minutes and a pimp will come up and ask if you are interested, if you say yes he will take you around the corner or to a group of girls and you can make your choice for a long or short time. Sure enough within a couple of minutes I was approached by a pimp who asked if I wanted some company and pointed to a group of girls who were sitting about 40 yards away but again I declined and headed back to the hotel for a quiet nights sleep.

For the last day I decided that I would explore another couple of freelancer places and be a real tourist. The first place I went to was Harrison Plaza shopping centre. I went in and wandered round and sure as night follows day I was approached by a couple of pimps offering "sexy laydee". The information was that basically anyone hanging round the balconies is a player of some sort which did seem to be the case and if you wanted action you should hang around the balcony. I think that realistically all you need to do is show your white face and wait.

From there, I turned into Mr Tourist and wandered round the city until it was time to go to the airport. It took a few minutes to get a taxi and then a few minutes persuading the driver to put the meter on. He tried to get a fixed fare of 150P before finally relenting. The fare turned out to be 97P, nice little bonus he tried to get.

The airport itself is a nightmare from start to finish. Even before getting dropped off, the taxi had to stop at a checkpoint and then the fun began. To get into the airport I had to have my passport and ticket checked at the door. Then my bags xrayed and walked through a metal detector and a frisk, then my bag was opened and searched and my tickets and passport checked, then my tickets and passport checked again then my bags weighed and my tickets and passport checked again then finally I checked in. After checking in, I went into the departure area, queued up to pay the departure tax ( remember to keep that 550P ! ), queued up to clear immigration then finally into the departure lounge. Before going to the gate I had my luggage xrayed again and a frisk. The sign said final security check but they lied, it wasnt. there was one more manual inspection of the hand luggage and another frisk. This is one airport that you definitely do need to allow 3 hours to get through.

Anyway a couple more tales from AC. There is a money changer just at the bottom of fields ave at the burger machine stall that have consistantly amongst the best rates but..... The conversation went something like this

I went there one time and wanted to change 4000B,

she says "I have no money, come back in 30 min."

OK. I come back 30 min later

and she says "I dont know Thai Baht, I cannot change them."

What do you mean i say.

" I dont know if the notes are correct" she says.

OK, is there someone who does?

"yes, my boss."

Ok, where are they?

"gone"

When are they back?

"dont know"

Why didnt you tell me you dont know what Baht look like?

"My boss knows"

Was your boss here when I was here earlier?

"No, boss come then go"

OK, can you change UK pounds?

NO, have no money

Then today it was the same story, trying to change US$40 and she has not enough money, I mean for gods sake, its 11am, its only 2200P or so and they dont have the money ????????

and they say thailand is bad

Well, I am now back in BKK and to be honest I am quite glad about it. For me it was a chance to see a new country and new places and from that point of view I enjoyed it, the good looking women and teh cheap booze ( far far too much of it though ) but unless I went to somewhere different I dont see a reason for me to go back there.

There are a number of reasons for this

1. I live in Bangkok and the gogos are available locally and if I want to go somewhere different I can go to Pattaya, Samui etc

2. I never felt at ease in AC outside of Fields and the threat of being mugged at night unless I took a trike is a huge turn off, in Manila I didnt feel that much safer.

3. Manila ; where do I start?

4. The entire country is not set up to meet the needs of visitors. There was virtually no availability of tourist information; even simple things like maps, and many attractions are half closed, difficult to find or just not worth seeing in the first place.

Last thing is a David Letterman list

7 things you will hear

1 One more sir ?

2 TRIKE!

3 Hello Sir ;)

4 ( insert name of club here ) ! as you walk by

5 Dollar, Yen, Euro? ( from money changer touts trying to tempt you to their place )

6 Lady ?

7 I am retired US military

5 things you dont want to see

1 Guards with automatic rifles /shotguns outside shops

2 Being searched before entering a shopping centre

3 ATM sign saying OFFLINE

4 Runners

5 taxi drivers switching the meter off as you get in a taxi

There's not much tourist infrastructure in parts of the PI for sure and sometimes their idea of service leaves a lot to be desired. I remember going into the ersatz tourist office in Baguio and asking for info about sites of interest/hotels and enquired whether they had a handy map. Well, yes they did but you'd have to pay, and it was crap and not cheap. Who'd have thunk that 30 + years ago they were an Asian tiger economy? When will they get their act together and build a decent road system? Just too much corruption. Still, kinda grows on you. The country that is, not the corruption.

I absolutely agree with Belgian Boy's comments! :)

Great job in taking the time to write up your trip Ultra. I think you helped many wannabees who are thinking of a trip to AC decide whether they want to go for it or not.

I see things from a different perspective as I was in AC in the 70s, 80s and just completed my 6th trip in four years. However, I have to say for a first time visitor, you really nailed many of the issues there.

As the wise one, Sukhumvit said, the place does grow on you. :)

You said you would not likely go back. However, I can't wait to get back. Yes, like you I live in Bangkok (nearly 8 years now) and I still enjoy living and working in Thailand. However, I am not that interested in the nightlife or P4P scene here now. As Khun Sanuk mentioned in another thread in General Discussion maybe it is because of the familiarity and time spent in the Bangkok bars.

But, I like to think positively, and I really enjoyed the fun with not only the girls in the bars, but also in the shops and restaurants in AC. For example, I ate in Margarita Station everyday and made many friends on the staff there - and didn't bonk a one of them.

I agree that AC is not a place I would consider living in right now and I think you gave many good reasons for that. However, for me, it is a great getaway to a DIFFERENT scene, warts and all, and I have my two-weeks reservation already made for the two weeks before Christmas at the Central Park Hotel.

But, I gotta be in the LOS for Christmas. :D

Thanks again for the time and effort you put in writing this series. One of the best I have seen on AC from a newbie's view.

Archived