The Death of Mao Mark

Nervous_Dog

Sad to say, I have just received notice from the Spanish Herald, that Mao Mark has passed away,

Mao Mark died in a tragic Bull Fighting accident, where, thinking he was going into the uranels, he instead entered the wild bull's enclosure.

His last word's as he lay after being gorged numerous times by large Bulls where "No del Oh, es justo como la noche que me preguntaba en la barra de Casanova en la plaza de Nana"

Which confused the Spanish watching him die a sad drunken bleeding death, so Mao Mark, ever the trooper, translated it for the Pommie taking photos of him

"Not of the Oh, he is right like the night that asked to me in the bar of Casanova in the seat of Nana"

No one at the bullring could quite understand this message, but I am sure we all here have sympathy for him, and indeed, remember the times we to have walked into the Casanova Bar.

Vale Mao Mark

JB

PS - Mao had very few living relatives, and police have found numerous diaries etc in his appartment, I look forward to seeing them one day.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is one sad day indeed.

Just got off the Hot Horn with the Imperial Agency and have confirmed that after a donation of 60 million yen from the Harajuku Horney Hebi Society a plaque will be laid close to the Imperial Palace east gate reading as follows:

Is hot now here, the summer has come, and I drink, drunk to forget my memories, but my memories are to the rich ones, and I cannot forget to me alive desire that I have.

::

Truly sad news , it's been reported that the country of Costa Rica ( spanish speaking ) will be holding a 4 day memorial , in memory of Mao Mark to start May 27th thru May 31st , received an email from my novia ( girlfriend ) who lives in CR requesting my presents :: and presence there to observe this most regrettable occasion. Plane ticket and hotel reservation just completed.

BadaheadingsouthBing :(

<Truly sad news , it's been reported that the country of Costa Rica ( spanish speaking ) will be holding a 4 day memorial , in memory of Mao Mark to start May 27th thru May 31st >

I understand there will be a minute of silence throughout the whole Spanish speaking world. There may even be a temporary halt to illegal crossings of the Rio Grande. But you may be wrong about the date. I heard it will be on May 22nd. to coincide with International Max Wall Day. :(

BadaBing said:

Truly sad news , it's been reported that the State of California (a now Hispanic speaking, although formerly American, state) will be holding a 4 day memorial , in memory of Mao Mark to start May 27th thru May 31st , received an email from OH (semi-friend ) who lives in CA requesting my presents, black book, naughty pics/videos :: and presence there to observe this most regrettable occasion. Plane ticket and hotel reservation just completed.

BadawetbackBing :(

Couldn't resist. :)

I can recall (just barely) a few memorable nights with MM, how we ran with the bulls in Pompalona, trained as matadors in Madrid, slung the bull to some fat Shelias we thought were good looking while drunk, cruising the wall of shame in BKK "i'll make that old toothless hag mine" he'd proclaim "any limp wrist can shag a stunner, but I like them ugly, a challange, to go where others fear, for I am a Spaniard!"...but most of all, I will miss the nights in Casanova. MM was never hung up on the macho trip so many Spaniards are. I can recall him walking in in his matador's costume, eyes a fire at what her preceived as beauty before him, and then offered to skewer the "ladies" with his "Picadillio of love" as he called it. I always declined to partake in the dancing and pagentry that ensued, "mas para Mi " he'd yell as he enjoyed life to the fullest. He was young drunk stupid and in love, always a true Spaniard...in the end, the bull got him where no Katoey ever had, but he died as he lived, in his cape with his pants down. Vaya Con dios mi amigo!-OH