Filopina Bargirls Mercenary?

Sarisin

Are PI bar girls more mercenary than LOS bar girls. Its a loaded question that will provoke many different responses and it all in my opinion comes back to the personality and preference of you the customer.

Different people like different things, some people will see Angeles City and a dustly little hell hole populated by short dumpy bar girls other will see it as their own slice of heaven.

I have done 10 trips to Angeles, 2 trips to Pattaya and 2 to Bangkok in the last 12 months.

I used to go all the time to LOS until I discovered Angeles and since then I rarely visit LOS unless I have to do so for business or to meet somebody.

Why did I change...... almost 100% because of the girls and the attitude of the girls. Because even to be generous Angeles is a horrible little town with few redeeming features compared to Bangkok or to a lesser extent Pattaya.

Now I hasten to add that I do not expect everyone to share my views on this in fact I expect many people to be diametrically opposed. I think it comes down to what you are looking for in the girls in your chosen Sanuk destination and many people will prefer the Thai girls over PI girls.

None of what I say means I do not enjoy Thailand and the delights that reside there.

I very much agree with Sarisins comments on how he perceives the difference between the two and many of his experience reflect mine.

I have never had a girl leave early in Angeles nor ask to leave early normally I have to kick them out. Although I have had girls in Thailand happy to stay I have had more wanting to leave as soon as they wake up.

In Angeles the girl will never ask you how much money you give in the morning as a tip.

I have only had one girl actually ask me for money in the morning, this is a true story it happened 10 days ago. She had been in Angeles 1 year but had got herself a boy friend when she was a cherry girl and he had taken her out of the bar and lived with her for 1 year. She was on her first night back at work after breaking up with the boy friend.

I bar fined her for the usual 1000 pesos ( girl gets 500 and bar gets 500). In the afternoon she was getting ready to go and she asked me "can I have 50 peso for trike"

Me: " No I will give you more than 50 pesos"

Her: "its only 50 peso, I only want 50 peso sorry to ask I have to get trike home"

Me: " no you dont understand I will give you more than 50 pesos just wait one minute while I find my shorts"

Her: "really you give me more why ?"

Whereas in Thailand half the time before you leave the bar compensation is being demanded and discussed if it doesnt meet the girls expectation of her value she will have a strop in front of you and storm off calling you cheap charlie or whatever.

I know this is very much personal perception but my feeling is that in Thailand it is much more business like, it is much more just a monetary transaction.

In Angeles I have never really found it to be like that, although there are the hardened girls who have been there years who treat it in a more business like manner. I have always found you do get more of the "girl friend" experience.

Many of these girls in PI dream of finding a man to take them out of the bar and settle down with them so for them every bar fine is like a job interview for the position of future husband. Whereas In Thailand the interview is for position of future ATM.

Another point for me in PI favor is that the girls on stage make more effort at interacting with you as a customer, giggling, nudging each other, looking at you trying to get your attention. I Thailand I find there is more vacantly staring into space waiting for someone to pick them.

I really have not had any bad experiences in Thailand, because I know what to expect.

Its just that for me the good times are more enjoyably spent with a PI girl than with an LOS girl.

If only Angeles was more than a dusty shitty little one horse town....... then again I hope it stays like that so no one wants to visit leaving more girls for me

:hubba:

I am not stating a prefernce, but stating an observation. In my many social interactions with Thai BGs, I have only once been asked about $ before the morning. And that was expected as she was a show girl in high demand and was saying up front I would have to pay for that.

In the moring, I offer my pay, not excessive, along with reasonable change for taxi. Never responded with less that a thank you. NEVER asked for more.

I am not qualified to discuss PI, but I leave in a few days, and will then be able to discuss that aspect also.

Thousands of girls, and thousand of guys and so many variations it is hard to generalize.

Yeah I really agree that its hard to generalize thats why I tried to point out that its just my experience and my preference.

Everyone is looking for something different, everyone interprets their experiences and interactions with girls in different ways.

So one can only state ones preferences and the reasons for that knowing that another guy who had exactly the same interactions and experience would maybe feel completely differently about what happened.

Thats why when someone states that such and such a place is better than the next place for sanuk. I never really listen, I think you have to go and experience it and decide for your self what and where you prefer.

<Many of these girls in PI dream of finding a man to take them out of the bar and settle down with them so for them every bar fine is like a job interview for the position of future husband. Whereas In Thailand the interview is for position of future ATM. >

Very true. Again it's generalizing but Filipinas, young ones anyway, are much more trusting and willing to fall in love than Thai girls. Marriage to a 'loving husband' is the main thing on their minds I think.

Perhaps in this sense they are less mercenary than Thai girls who want money for shopping, send home to mother, boyfriend's new motorbyke etc... :)

stars99hk said:

Another point for me in PI favor is that the girls on stage make more effort at interacting with you as a customer, giggling, nudging each other, looking at you trying to get your attention. I Thailand I find there is more vacantly staring into space waiting for someone to pick them.

Maybe because I was there in the bar on my own most of the time but I had to do the chasing most of the time, if I didnt the girls would troop off stage and leave me and all the aother custmers alone.

I know some guys love this but I prefer being the chased and not the chaser - especially when I am the one paying out the money! When the girls pay me to dance I will be more than happy to chase ::

I too never can understand how guys can end up with a cherry in the bed. Maybe they are too shy to ask or dont know or think they can convert her.

wonderlust said:

hmm all this talk makes me want to go but is there anything to do in AC at all during the day? doesnt sound like much of a holiday if you spend all day in your hotel. anyone taken a girl for a few days to another part of the phillies?

Wonderlust, I am not trying to be flippant, but you have to figure out just what constitutes "the day" when you are in Angeles City.

If you mean when it is daylight there is plenty to do in AC. Remember, the bars open at 11:00am and close at 5am. I find some of the best fun to be had is "during the daytime." For example, I enjoyed hopping in a trike and heading up to the other end of Fields Ave and hitting some of the bars up there just after lunch. Then, you have bars like Dirty Duck and Welcome Inn that also open early down the other end of Fields Ave.

Many of the gogo bars have two shifts of dancers. One shift comes in and starts at 4pm and dances to around midnight. Another shift comes in at 8pm and goes to around 5am. Astute sanukers would realize that gogo bar would be a nice place to be around 10pm when both shifts are present. :)

So, my answer is really not that flippant when you realize in AC the days and nights all kinda run together.

If you are looking for daytime activities other than the bars, you can travel outside of AC to places like Boracay or Puerto Galera preferably with a honey. Nice beaches there.

But, again, you simply do not go to AC IMO to do anything but have fun in the bars. If you are looking for temples, museums, shopping malls, and straight girls, kindly stay in Bangkok or other fine places.

AC is the Sanukers' Utopia IMHO. :D

Archived