condom use?

thai3

"Money is money? Bullshit...had the known about a certain guy carrying a disease around I'm sure they'd refuse no matter how many times you double the price. "

Because one falang is known at the beer garden to have sex without a condom does not mean he has a disease. From the girls I have talked to, none of them will go with him no matter how much he offers them. Several of the same girls do know of other girls that work out of the beer garden, have gone with him. The girls claim why the other girls went with him was because of money - nothing else. And yes, he has offered large amounts of money so as to have sex without a condom.

Now that is for sexual intercourse, but the percentage that do not use a condom for oral sex, I would say is a lot higher.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it doesn't mean he has a disease but the chances aren't really in his favor if the girls KNOW that he only fucks without a condom.

I think the girls who go with him have no real idea on how risky it is to accept his money. Yes, they do it for the nice cash but IMO it's mainly because they haven't got a clue about the dangers.

Had they known about it and the possibilities of accepting an infected customer (even without knowing 100%) it think most would decline.

Now if he were a stranger asking for this special request it'd probably (unfortunately) be a different story.

knowing more than a few guys here who never use condoms i have never observed them having any difficulties to go with girls. neither have i heard of them having to pay more, nor of girls complaining about their behavior.

when i was active a decade ago (and AIDS was an issue then as much as it is today, maybe even more as in those days AIDS was a deathsentence) i can honestly tell you that i had more problems with girls who refused condoms than who insisted on them.

i started wearing condoms after i have had a very nasty and longlasting VD, before that i had sex with countless girls without condoms (and a few times with when the rare girl did insist on one).

>>>I think the girls who go with him have no real idea on how risky it is to accept his money. Yes, they do it for the nice cash but IMO it's mainly because they haven't got a clue about the dangers.<<<

they do very well know about the risks. but they do not care. AIDS prevention education has been very good in thailand. but if certain subcultures do not care about that no education can help.

Hi Fly,

i started wearing condoms after i have had a very nasty and longlasting VD, before that i had sex with countless girls without condoms..

That's exactly what I mean Fly, yes I guess everybody "knows" about the dangers but not to the extent of having real experience with it like you mention above.

Listening to horror stories about what may happen after risky encounters is one thing but as you say first hand experience quite another. It definitely makes one think twice about making such decisions.

i do know several people, men and women, thai and farang, who do laugh their VD's off. even some who still fucked without condoms while having a VD.

from where i am now i cannot understand, nor condone such behavior. but having lived very irresponsible myself for a while i do understand that people can easily slip into that way of dealing with things.

it has nothing to do with education, it's just a consequence of living that lifestyle here to the extreme.

from this position i also find it ridiculous when someone here is attacked for not using condoms. the only thing it says is that his attackers have not yet went so far into the scene. but give it time...

people come here, play in the scene, and expect this to be the same as their citizen's playground. it is not. there is a completely different set of rules valid here, and part of that set of rules is that the future gets reduced to the next day's fun. and it is you guys who go to to their playground, not them going to you. so, expect to get used to those rules, not them to adapt to the rules of the your normality.

it may look all so sweet and fun from the outside, but it is a very frightening world you enter. getting a VD is maybe one of the very harmless things that can happen to you, and the consequences of AIDS are in the too distant future to waste too much thought about.

i came, have looked into the abyss, it looked back at me, and i nearly got swallowed up.

I suspect some falangs are confused about the danger of not using condoms. I ask myself why? I would say one reason is conflicting points mentioned on this board regarding condom usage. For example, I have seen some indicate that not wearing a condom during oral sex is not dangerous. I am not rehashing an old issue that seems to indicate that this behavior is okay, what I am stressing that for some people who have read these arguments, I could see some easily concluding that such activity is not harmful.

Prostitutes know the dangers of their business, but just do not care - they are in it for the money.

MM,

"Prostitutes know the dangers of their business, but just do not care - they are in it for the money."

Of course they care. Yes, they do take risks but they also know that having and maintaining a healthy body is important to keep the money rolling in.

Catching a disease may(will) affect their profit and most are aware of that.

Archived