Go to LOS next yr with 30 000 000 baht guaranteed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOZW: "this system only works because people are sheep and simply accept whatever bullshit is told to them."

That's just lame. If customers were told incorrect information, or had a gun to there head, or if it was a monopolistic situation where there are no other available financial vehicles, then okay.

But there's LOTS of alternatives. I know some whacky's who don't even have a savings or checking account domestically in the US. Off shore bank accounts and does all his domestic bill paying by cash or money orders.

If people are too lazy to know the price of something then it's there fault. Like if you go to JJ and buy surplus army pants and spend 3,000 baht. The information is out there, doesn't take much to get it.

<<burp>>

Guest lazyphil

ok its morally wrong but I dont take the veiw banks are wicked and bad and only scam, its a business not a charity. Nobody here would get out of bed to then not make any money, banks are a better option than loan sharks (and no, they're fairer than loan sharks before somebody chimes in there!!)...onto actually doing this, I think if one is getting on a bit or terminally ill then its a plausable thing to do (not sure about the law in the UK as to who is liable to cough up if you were to die before paying the loan?, anybody shed some light here?), but really, that sort of money is alot, but what when it runs out?, come back home to never get any credit anywhere again (i.e. black listed), the only person who'll hurt is the person trying to get away with it, the bank can afford it. Its doomed to failure!

>>>Not to sure how to look at this, but the guy stole $100,000. <<<

and banks have defrauded me of a vastly larger amount of money, and got away with it due to a mixture of loopholes in the law, corruption of bankemploeyees in keypositions. a perfectly set and executed trap. and there is nothing i can do about.

why is it for example that banks are always the main debtor, get their money back first even though individuals have also been defrauded (happened to me once - banks are getting money from my work, and i have no legal way to claim anything as there is after what the banks get nothing left over for me?). and banks are insured against such fraud while people like me are not.

basically, i may not be very objective about that anymore, and i do congratulate anyone who gets away with a nice fraud against banks or insurance companies. they just get back what banks have stolen in the first place from people like me.

>>>If customers were told incorrect information, <<<

as happened to me, only much worse. by banks, using some lovely placed loopholes in the law.

On credit cards: There is a simple solition. Do what I did. Pay the things off and cut them up. Great feeling. All bills can still be paid over the net, some providors even accept cash. (OK- some things overseas like NEP membership fees, meed a ccard).

Believe it or not I've even found a few accounts which actually pay me so they can hang on to my money for me. (They used to call that interest folks.)

Don't want to sound like a wanker... er banker, but they only get away with it because people are prepared to pay the ridiculous interest rates they charge.

Shop around guys.

Whatever the fraud was, remember it's illegal, so take it like a man if you get caught.

A word abt banks though...while I don't hold any particular sympathy for bankers...one can see them as conners but be sure that for business people they're often viewed as usefull partners. Business gets easier when banks follow, and their fees are cheaper than loan sharks' . Main problem might be they're not willing to take much risks, much less than private investors or lenders

• 3 weeks later...
flyonzewall said:

>>>*Might* get some easy money, but not exactly legal and certainly not ethical.<<<

not ethical - LMAO!

what please is ethical? to be poor?

ethical in my books when it concerns large banks, insurances etc. is finding a way how to get away with stealing from them. its a simple case of stealing from the worst thieves, sort of robin hooding it: give it to the needy. which in my case is me.

Banks and insurance cos do not pay for those losses. The consumer pays for those losses through higher fees, premiums, etc. No different than corporate taxes, all passed on to the consumer.

>>>Banks and insurance cos do not pay for those losses. The consumer pays for those losses through higher fees, premiums, etc. No different than corporate taxes, all passed on to the consumer. <<<

and even if they don't make a loss they make the consumer pay. why does it takes days to transmit money which actually takes just a millisecond in reality? why is it made nearly impossible to go to court against banks when they were instrumental in defrauding you? why will a bank always be number one debtor even though their losses are insured against while a private citicen is always second debtor if a victim of someone elses bankrupcy?

it's a loose - loose situation.

they legally scam money, and if i get the opportunity i will illagally take it away from them as long as the calculated risk is in my favour. no difference if it comes down to being able to face meself in the mirror, other than by doing it illegally, and at least i am not a hypocrit who thinks that a scam is in order just because the law allows it.

Archived