Another crazy falang's suicide ?

MaakSiDa

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Okay, then please expain how it would be possible for someone to tie his hands behind his back?

While I agree with most of what you say, I cannot believe that this could even be considered a suicide. If it was just the bag, okay, but with his hands tied behind his back!!!! No way!

Sanuk!

Just for the sake of argument....A person could affix a plastic bag to his head with duct tape. He could then tie his hands in front of him. He could then bend down and slip his legs over his hands. The process is identical to an offender handcuffed behind his back moving his hands to the front (only in reverse).

While this is not very likely, it is very possible.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solutions, solutions.

1. Make sure you carry a condom in your pocket.

2. Make sure you carry a plastic bag, nicely folded, in your pocket.

3. Make sure you carry rope in your pocket also. (2 pieces - one to tie your hands and the other to tie around neck to secure plastic bag over head.

4. This is the hard one - find place to commit suicide.

5. Put plastic bag over head.

6. Use small rope to tie around neck so plastic bag is nicely secured.

7. Tie hands in front of body using both hands and mounth - real hard.

8. With hands firly tied in front of body, lean forward, bend knees and bring hands behind body.

9. This is theeasy part - just wait - tell me what happens and when you get there say hello to everybody for me. :D

It's not that this method is not at all possible, as you're probably right, it is possible for those creative types...but as a new means for the masses in Pattaya to enter the next life and claim their 70+ virgins, is just a tad odd - to have such planning, forethought and complexity when you are about to end your life in total emotional turmoil and breakdown, is a bit hard to believe in case after case with these suicides.

As somewhat of a conspiracy theorist I observe the following:

If I were of the mind to commit a burglary and I saw reports of previous burglaries which were not reported as such and appeared to have no investigation following them, I might be tempted to commit my own burglary and stage it in such a manner as to mimic the prior burglaries and thus hope, nae assume, that no investigation would follow.

Of course, it may have been me committing all the other break ins as well !!!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"He could then tie his hands in front of him."

How?

Sanuk!

Good question. I just took a piece of rope and was able to tie both of my hands in front of me in under a minute without the use of my mouth.

A few observations, you must leave a certain amount of slack in the rope between your 2 hands (like links on a handcuff). I dont think it would be possible to bound both hands tightly together by yourself.

Now, why would one go through the effort of trying to make his suicide look like a murder? The only reasons I can think of would be insurance payments for his loved ones or trying to frame someone .

Obviously these are not rational thoughts but then again, suicide is not a rational thought. That being said, I dont think the guy commited suicide based on what I have read.

The simple solution for these suicide candidates, to ensure that their will be no suspicion about their deaths, is for them to bind their hands behind their back, then bind their legs, then place a plastic bag over their heads, sealing it well of course with tape, and then throw themselves off the highest balcony they can find, like they used to do - and it would help a lot if they put bricks into the plastic bag as well, and only jumped off the balcony during the peak of monsoonal season where there body could then be washed out into Pattaya Bay, later to be found on the seabed by recreational divers one afternoon - this method would not arouse suspicions at all! :rolleyes::grinyes:

Archived