Pay girl outta the bar (original thread)

llso said:Also you said that any punter who refuses to pay this out the bar fee might be his "last mistake". Now if that's not extortion I don't know what is. I just hope that some hapless Falang isn't intimidated into paying this fee by that comment

Now I don't usually take offense but you have rattled my cage by taking this totally out of context and for those joining in this thread late on, I have to set you straight.

What I said was:

There are some establishments operating in the P4P scene which would not look too kindly upon anyone who did not pay to take a girl out of the bar/go-go/massage parlour.

I am not talking about operations such as mine but some view the girls as theirs, even though the girl has gone to work and continues to work there freely.

In some, it could be the last mistake you make to attempt to take a girl out without compensating the proprietor for his loss.

Not a very nice thought but a very real one nevertheless.

So if you wish to quote me, kindly do so accurately and in the context in which the original was placed.

I leave it to your imagination and your experience of the P4P scene in LOS as to which establishments may be a tad pissed off if you decided to remove one of their ladies.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

As this discussion has drifted off a bit, I tried splitting it up. Seems to have worked okay-ish. Still some posts in here that should have been in the other thread. Oh well.

Anyway, please use this thread to discuss Edcanadian's question and keep the pay out fee discussion in the other thread.

Sanuk!

>>>So i met a nice girl in a gogo and she wants to have a relationship with me. I told her that I can try and be her boyfriend but I would have to get to know her better and spend more time with her. So i decided on my next trip ill spend a few weeks with her.<<<

as you just want to spend a few weeks with her to see if you both can pull it off, you should be so decent and pay that money if she wants you to.

regardless how one feels about the issue, for her (and you) the issue is that if you don't get along in terms of a relationship, not paying could mean, depending on the bar, that she might not be employed again, or at least it will cause some friction in case she comes back.

anything else is not relevant to your situation.

• 7 years later...

As for paying an exit fee - has anybody in a free society ever paid an exit fee

certainly,everytime i leave thailand after a trip.

they let us in with outstretched arms and happy smiles knowing we are going to spend a fortune.

but wave us goodbye after making us to pay to leave............. :blink:

>>>So i met a nice girl in a gogo and she wants to have a relationship with me. I told her that I can try and be her boyfriend but I would have to get to know her better and spend more time with her. So i decided on my next trip ill spend a few weeks with her.<<<

as you just want to spend a few weeks with her to see if you both can pull it off, you should be so decent and pay that money if she wants you to.

regardless how one feels about the issue, for her (and you) the issue is that if you don't get along in terms of a relationship, not paying could mean, depending on the bar, that she might not be employed again, or at least it will cause some friction in case she comes back.

anything else is not relevant to your situation.

:up:

Archived