Pay girl outta the bar (original thread)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you think you paid, coz the booths and ticket machines for paying the Bht 500 exit fee have been long gone? I'd be guessing but I think probably for about 4 years?

i must be confused :dunno:

but back to the original thread.

years ago i took my regular girl out of her bar and we went to her home near nong khai.

she was away from the bar for 6 days and i did'nt have to pay any sort of bar-fine for that period.

maybe she took some sort of holiday/loss of pay instead of having me pay.

she was desparate to go back home at the time when i mentioned it.

but then again the owner(norwegian)was a top fella and we got on well,treated his staff very well and maybe he liked to see the the pair of us go away and have a good time.

i will never know...... :hmmm:

Could have been she was freelancing and didn't get a salary to be in the bar. Some girls do that. Or maybe she took the loss herself, figuring since you were paying her expenses for the time she would come out even.

she was definately on a salary.

she could have taken a loss as she showed me her bank book and it seemed she was well above the poverty line in savings,she had more savings then i spent the entire 24 days over there.

i think she was grateful for a far quicker and comfortable trip to her village.

and of course she lubbed me............... :p

The new scam (at least new to me as I never heard this before but also never asked or had a need to hear about this)...is if the lady quits working at a bar, she/her sponsor, etc must pay the bar one month of bar fines so she can leave :dunno:

WTF, is it slavery? the lady QUIT but the bar expects some payment...can you say, hold your breath? If the payment is not made, the bar will not be happy...ohhh, life is tough, he "bar", get over it :give 'em the finger emotion:

• 2 months later...

it's very simple in fact - every bar girl may have her unique work contract. if it e.g. says that to quit she needs to give 30 days notice well then if she suddenly leaves she obviously owes the bar owner something?

on the other hand if she's on like a daily pay or monthly pay without notice she can leave end of the month with full salary or any day during the month with partial salary no fucking questions asked. or my oh my may take (paid or unpaid) leave just as we may do to come visit the fucking gogo in LOS :beer:

Archived