Pay girl outta the bar (pay out discussion)

cardinalblue

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is there is an occasional girl in the farang scene who has no choice. What about the MP girls? I've only been to an MP once (yes its true) so don't know their status. Is there trafficking in the MP venues that farang patronize?

>>>Is there trafficking in the MP venues that farang patronize?<<<

yes, there clearly is.

to what extend, or which percentage i cannot say though. it's a very strange sythem, where village agents, who are do know about the exact finacial situation of the families in their areas, are connected countrywide to different other agents and finally brothels, karakokes and massage parlous.

thai women trafficed alomg those lines inside thailand fall mainly under contract bonded prostitution. that can be with the full agreement of the girls, or by family pressure.

girls trafficed into/inside thailand as slaves are mostly hilltribe girls without thai ID, burmese, yunnanesecambodian and partially laotian girls.

thai girls which are trafficked outside thailand, such as malaisia, japan, or hongkong is a different situation.

>>>Girls pretty much out of the loop, concerning a structured entity there, IMO. I've alway seen them as pretty much free agents, as things go there.<<<

yes.

>>>The simple fact that you have been unable to infiltrate this sector, would bear this out immeasurably. <<<

not really. it's just like that i am not that interested to hang out in those thai prostitution areas. i was mainly fascinated by the transient, global, and outright weird nature of the farang oriented scene.

>>>impregnable, to say the very least. I have my doubt's that you will ever be able to work your way into that world. <<<

dunno. i am following opportunities, i don't go out with the fixed plan to infiltrate a particular scene. that is very dangerous as conflicts are preprogrammed. when you are in a particular scene certain windows open itself automatically, and then you decide if it is safe enough to follow them through. more often then not i don't, i don't want to get involved in things that are way over my head. i also listen to the people who are my real friends who are involved (obvously mostly thai) and who have a far bigger knowledge on that scenery.

anyhow, i am not that interested in prostitution by itself, it gets a bit boring after a while, more in the underlying powerstructures, of which prostitution can be part of, but is not integral.

this network i have been posting about is by far not just about prostitution or other "illegal" activities. politics on local level, up to national level are involved far more. this is fascinating as the ties between the "underworld" and the regular world are so interwined that there is hardly any distinction between both worlds anymore.

absolutely fascinating, especially because i feel that i am still just making my first steps into that part of thailand, and that after so many years of being around.

Hi Maikuk.

To be honest.........I have no idea. I have never been with an MP girl, not even once. And that is also the truth. I will/cannot speak about that, about which I do not know of. I can only speculate, but would be stupid, on my part, to do so.

HT

MaiLuk said:

>>>I used to be an investment banker on the trading side, largely proprietary trading on east european fixed income before moveing onto asset and credit swaps.<<<

So owning a beer bar confronts you with substantially less ethical dilemmas then your previous work? :D

About the boyfriend restriction, I never heard of this so I have some questions. Seems apparent to me that the girls will be "better" bargirls if not attached. But how do you define a boyfriend. A falung sending her money from farangland? What about a falung who lives in LOS and is/was a regular at your bar? And young girls all end up with a bf sooner or later, how can you keep them working for long?

can you give some examples of what problems you encountered that caused you to prohibit boyfriends?

Well, you gave me a laugh this morning with your first line. Less ethical dilemmas ? Actually, you are probably right !!!

On to boyfriends. As I said before, if they have a boyfriend who is never seen, ever, and it does not interfere with their work, then OK. The problem is that they don't work to get drinks and get off as much and they want to run away in the middle of the night back to their (usually) Thai boyfriend with the "whisky" money. That pisses my punters off and has cost me money as I need punters in the bar to buy beer.

OK, the farang situation. I have about 3 or 4 girls who receive cash from "boyfriends" (read suckers). One girl actually receives from 2 guys ! All that is fine. When a boyfriend comes over, and they want to pretend that they work as cashier only, then that is fine and they can see their boyfriend each day. He will still have to pay a barfine and cannot just take her away for a week or whatever. We can often accommodate the good guys though.

An example. I just had a US airforce guy in. He was over before in February and fell in lust with one of my girls. He emails nearly every day and she replys to him. I see both sides as she shows them to me. He asked her how much for 4 or 8 days. he would not send her any cash but complained when she didn't email him for a couple of days. Now to receive and send and have emails translated into Thai costs her about Bt40-Bt60. Thats a few hundred a week. Now she still liked him and he came over a couple of weeks ago.

He wanted to take her out of the bar to an island for most of his time here. No, I said. She has to come to work on 2 days a week at 11am or 1pm. She cannot be barfined then until 5pm. Now had he been spending OK in the bar for a week and wanted to take her for 3 days or so, then we would accommodate that.

Farangs living in LOS. A farang living in LOS is not going to want to pay each day the same as a one nighter. If we say a one nighter costs around Bt2000 all in (barfine, drinks, tip, food etc.) then few residents will want to fork out up to Bt60,000 per month. They want a live in and want to "pay" her as little as possible.

Now my girls earn good wages, have more job security than many many bars and we have a constant stream of people visiting the bar from which they can earn extra cash if they want to go out with farangs. They are not going to chuck that away for the Bt5-10k that a farang is going to give them.

When they get older, say around 30, they may look for an exit as their shelf life comes to an end. Yet, I have a 44yr old on my staff who was the busiest girl last month. Two guys took her for two weeks each. Not cheap charlies either. She'll never have seen such money in her life. One night she was given Bt4000 ! So you can never tell.

The one thing that some girls would love is for a farang to come and whisk them away to a life they think is all milk and honey. However, they are mostly all streetwise and know that farangs speak bullshit 99.9% of the time when they are with a girl. They promise this and promise that but they know it is all crap. Still, that remains the greatest chance of losing a girl other than her deciding she has had enough or in some cases, has made the amount of money she went into the game to get out of it.

MaiLuk said:

My guess is there is an occasional girl in the farang scene who has no choice. What about the MP girls? I've only been to an MP once (yes its true) so don't know their status. Is there trafficking in the MP venues that farang patronize?

I speak only about Pattaya and one MP place in particular. I go there sometimes but have become friends with a number of girls who themselves are friends. They drop in my bar and I sometimes stay with one of them.

From talking with them, they are completely free agents. They are not paid a salary but are purely on commission and tips of course. They can however be cut for no-shows, missing doctors appointments, arriving late etc. In essence, they are in exactly the same position as the girls working in the go-gos or beer bars.

I do not know about Bangkok as I have never been to an MP there.

When you are denied the right to have a boy friend

------------------------------

I can't see how one can prevent her from having a BF? Having a BF, so losing her job (at Torrenova's only, many other bars will accept her)? Can do, unless she is tied to the bed.

fact is, there are a lot more prostitution scenes, anyone who cares about Human Trafficking can do something about, or try, before they can worry about girls "bondaged" in Pattaya bars and NEP gogos.

If it's just to "have an opinion" on all these foreign men looking for sex with young poor girls, Then who cares? They ain't doing shit about it anyway, just more PC crap, the type of which we're served on a daily basis by philistines.

Hi P,

>>>>fact is, there are a lot more prostitution scenes, anyone who cares about Human Trafficking can do something about, or try, before they can worry about girls "bondaged" in Pattaya bars and NEP gogos.<<<<

Exactly! These are not 'bondaged' girls, so why try to make them out to be? If you want to go after the problem of human trafficking, you will have to dig much deeper than a farang oriented beer bar/disco. Let's get real here.

Christ!....how can you complain about a problem, without even knowing it's true origin or concepts? (not directed to you, P127). Get educated, MM, before throwing stones at anyone. :onfire:

HT

Archived