Liverpool purchase - to be funded - public lottery

elef

>>>What does the man on the soi in Thailand think about all this then? <<<

the man on the soi is obviously very much in favour. thais are footbal crazy (and one can't hold it against them that they like some primitive island league instead of a sophisticated league such as the bundesliga ;) ).

but the man on the soi does not really understand the complications yet, he mainly looks at it from the perspective that he will now have a premier league club he can identify with, can be a real fan of. which would maybe be nice if thailand actually had the spending money to indulge in such a luxury.

now, my missus, the woman on the soi, can't stand thaksin, or any politician who plays the national angle. so, she is definately not in favour. ::

basically, i view it just as another expensive ploy to ensure thaksin's reelection, similar to many others. in the course of this year it is only to be expected that there will be more of those idiocies (and some serious brutalities as well).

Guest lazyphil

<<now, my missus, the woman on the soi, can't stand thaksin, or any politician who plays the national angle. so, she is definately not in favour>>

Time your beloved came on board here and we can have a little Q&A thing going on!

Archived