Miss Red's Halftime Trip Report. May 2004

Redbaron

Hi torneyboy,

>>>Sounds like she is enjoying the visit, good on you for taking time out to show her the sights ....must be a bg thrill for her<<<<

I'm assuming you meant to say "must be a *big* thrill for her.

I know you well enough to know was just a typo, but I couldn't resist pointing this out to you either. :D

HT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIGH THAIED said:

Hi torneyboy,

>>>Sounds like she is enjoying the visit, good on you for taking time out to show her the sights ....must be a bg thrill for her<<<<

I'm assuming you meant to say "must be a *big* thrill for her.

I know you well enough to know was just a typo, but I couldn't resist pointing this out to you either. :D

HT

OOPs...yes ""Big"" typo :neener:

Thanks for that....

HAha.

Mai pen rai.

Lately we've been aquarium shopping. Here's her side of the story....

Fish tank .

On saturday and sunday am i and k redbaron go to the fish tank shop. I can't believe some fish oh ....very beautiful we sew many goldfish catfish red-tailed black shark cradinal tetra discus some nemofish oscarfish they are very beautiful. And i love oscarfish look smart and if take a good care can get very biger yet and i sew the big one oscar fish in the shop i'm excited to big never see before beautiful i love this fish.

K redbaron excitd the same as me. we are look around 2 shop on seturday and 1 shop on sunday k redbaron buy some book about fish tank for study because we will buy some soon. Now we are talking about fish everyday. I need to get some now but k redbaron say we don't know yet how to take care still need to go the shop talking to the man so he can tell how to do?and read some more book because some fish hard to take care. We will buy some 3 tank one big and 2 small the big one we will have some differential fish one fore oscar and one for goldfish. I don't know yet what colour we will have because every colour is beautiful hard to pick up 1in many many colour.

Yep many fish and many colour still don't know yet how many fish we can have.

Hi Red

We only have a Fish Bowl....empty at the moment...last two died :doah:

Buy another soon..she just loves Gold fish.

Aquariums are too much work...look great however and relaxing when looking at all the fish

:up:

Had a neighbour once that had a large aquarium and heaps of fish..well for a day or so...untill one ate all the others ...ended up with one big fat fish to look at :D

Archived