Condoms and catching diseases

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

You mean gtg office girls take it up the back door without a rubber johnny--who would have thought that--they sound quite bad to me :hubba:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it people assume the Girls are the ones who have the diseases and pass them on.

i see so many posts about wearing a condom and protecting yourself from the Girls.

i would think many Men have passed things on to the Girls.

it's not always one-sided.

Hi,

"Changing Routes of Transmission

The main routes of HIV transmission have recently been changing. During the 1990s, most HIV transmission occurred through commercial sex. But the noted 'success' of the 100% condom programme with the aim of 100% condom use for all commercial and casual sex, has not had much effect on the slow but steady transmission of HIV from the infected male clients of female sex workers, and from infected male IDUs to their regular sex partners (wives and girlfriends). Now half of the newly identified infections are occurring among the wives and sexual partners of men who got infected several years ago."

web page

elef

Hi,

"Don't put this in the health section."

And why not? This is most definitely a health topic and therefore it *will* be moved to the health section.

Now, if you had *asked* rather than *ordered* me, maybe I would have been more lenient.

Sanuk!

>>>and from infected male IDUs to their regular sex partners (wives and girlfriends). Now half of the newly identified infections are occurring among the wives and sexual partners of men who got infected several years ago."<<<

there is a bit of PC in those statistics.

during non commercial sex it goes the other way the same - from infected females to males. something which gets overlooked often is that many women who return from the sextrade do marry some upcountry blokes and infect those blokes.

the favourite uncle of my missus for example got infected by his exwife. he's just with us for a week or two to have a rest.

Hi Fly,

it's not confirmed by statistics just observations. This is the reality UN-workers in Thailand experienced the last years. And it doesn't say how the men were infected...

elef

sayjann said:

i see so many posts about wearing a condom and protecting yourself from the Girls.

i would think many Men have passed things on to the Girls.

it's not always one-sided.

Too true, where do you think the girls get the STD's from???

Not each other, that's for sure....

:devil::beer::devil:

>>>This is the reality UN-workers in Thailand experienced the last years. <<<

a lot of these observations are based on wrong assumptions and flawed methology. one of the main reasons for that very onesided view are wrong assumptions on relations between villagers without questioning stereotypes, such as the fable of the man who whore around while poor wifey is at home and opressed. and the one that says that thai men do not marry former prostitutes and divorcees.

there are many cases such as those, but based on the village i do study in depth the other way around is at least as high, if not higher. girls which are notorious to disappear for a few hours to the known village pub.

also, extremely high is the incident where girls after a few years in the trade comes back to her homevillage and marries a boy who is not able to afford the dowry of a virgin.

basically, reality is somewhere in between, and i would not just give too much on genderspecific transmission characteristics before having some in depth look at behavior of villagesocieties here in thailand.

if you know the village it simply does not add up what you read by most of those NGOs (who generally are not trained anthropologists). their claims are mathematically not possible, and are challenged by reality of the thai village in 2004.

Why I though that this shouldn't be moved o the health section is that I think it carries over into larger general topics. I did notice after I posted that this subject has been talked about in the health section before.

Maybe if I changed the subject to one of these:

You killed four Thai Girls and two of there husbands and thwo Thai kids cause you didn't use a wrap and were thinkingall for yourself.

Or

Yes condoms suck, but you managed to spread a deadly disease to 46 thirld world gals in two months

or

Should your dick be considered a weapon that kills.

Anyway, now that I got my self started on this subject, I guess I can't let up.

I had two crappy Thai condoms break on me with the same gal. Luckily I have been checked and things are alright, it's just that I do want to have a deadly disease because some dude think his fun is more important than my life.

Archived