Batam v Jakarta

Was in a bar in Pattaya last night and we got around to discussing the merits of just visiting Batam as opposed as going all the way to Jakarta. Was wondering what other mongers views were on this little island and the quality of the pussy compared to Jakarta pussy.

I voted option 4 as I have only been to Jakarta twice. Friend who I was speaking to, his friend who has been to both would of voted option 3 if he was to vote in this pool.

Just interested in other guys thought. My perception is that Jakarta is more classy than Batam and therefore the girls have higher standards etc that Jakarta will win hands down.

Not sure it is a valid comparison at all. You are comparing a relatively small border town that has some commerce as well as thriving cross border P4P to the capital of the country.

It would be like comparing Hat Yai to Bangkok, Tijuana to Mexico City, JB to KL, Zhouhai (or Shekou) to Beijing, etc, etc.

TH

having been in batam a few times, jakarta maybe 5 times & visited the more common indo places I'd say JKT wins hands down, but then again BKK is now my LOS favorite with PTY having a special place in my heart up untill recently ;)

as mentioned one should't even compare PTY / BKK with batam/JKT as had yai / bkk probably is better & who in his right mind would consider had yai for sanuk enough said???

still if one digs a bit deeper in this section & search for ranger's batam reports you may still not think the action is half bad there, but then again ranger was never in JKT I believe so ;)

Archived