"IT manager"

Unbelievable to me was how many Thaivisa people seemed to support or downplay IT Mgr's arrest and his apparent past activity in Chiang Mai. Hope it is not indicative of the community of CM or Thaivisa.

I agree. I saw that site's discussion and haven't been back since. Far too much tacit approval for my taste.

Cheers

Coss

I followed, to a degree, the news articles on this person. It appears he was an advocate with a shady past. Even though he had paid his dues, it appears he gets 'punished' once more. I wonder what is going to happen with his wife and children?

In regards to the comment "Pedos should be castrated the first time they are convicted of being a pedo. They should be publicly identified for neighborhood kid's sake. They should not be permitted to travel to other countries after they are released. Maybe prohibit them form holding a passport ever. Bastahds! " This is a subject that boils many people but is not as simple as people think. For example, when we were 18, did we ever date a girl younger then ourselves? And if we did, and we did what we do taday, would we have crossed the line as far as today's social issues on this matter are concerned?

Remember, this persons problems came to surface because he rubbed shoulders with the wrong persons. It is claimed he did fraudulent work, but this was only an accusation, which precipitated to the charges which appears are going to get him expelled from the country.

As far as having a shady past, if people in Thailand find out a falang has a shady past, the falang can be epelled from the country.

Archived